Recent content by Peyote_Pete

1. Peyote_Pete

24mm mikuni flat slide wanted

Yeah, after talking to brad @ promod I think I'll go with a walbro pz-26 clone reworked for methanol for $100.00:thumbsup:
  2. Peyote_Pete

24mm mikuni flat slide wanted

Want to buy a 24mm mikuni flat slide
  3. Peyote_Pete

diamond coated turd

yes, 91 octane. rode it 6 or 8 miles without a knock, full throttle most of the way. you're so right about the brake. im gonna add a hydraulic.disc brake to the front in the near future
  4. Peyote_Pete

mikuni 26mm roundslide vs. mikuni 24mm flatslide???

They say the flatslides provide cosiderable performance gains vs the roundslides. What is the difference in performance between the 26mm roundslide and the 24mm flatslide? is it worth the extra dough?
  5. Peyote_Pete

diamond coated turd

Its called grabber green rustoleum from autozone. I didn't have a fuel tank so I bought a 750ml aluminum water bottle, drilled a tiny hole in the cap, screwed a nylon barb fitting into a hole in the bottom, glued it in place with jb weld and replaced the o-ring with one that gasoline tolerant...
  6. Peyote_Pete

baja motorsports mb165/200 question

I need a new fork for my mb165 but the part is no longer available. Can anyone with a newer mini baja, warrior, heat please take a picture/measurements to see if it will be compatble with my mini baja before ordering?
  7. Peyote_Pete

diamond coated turd

This was a real piece of shit, Im 275lbs and this thing takes me 55+ havent reached the top end yet. Gx200 clone mikuni 22mm head shaved 0.065, 18lb valve springs, flat top piston, billet flywheel and connecting rod. 11.5-1 compression, promod jackshaft #41 primary chain. First build ever. Got...
  8. Peyote_Pete

baja warrior seat

Ive got one pm me for pics.
  9. Peyote_Pete

.265 Dyno cam for trade

Ps. Bern a long time. Forgot about the "make me an offer" rule
  10. Peyote_Pete

.265 Dyno cam for trade

Im looking to get a max torque 3/4" drive #35 clutch (35.00) I also need some 26lb springs, hp valve retainers lash caps and stainless valves. The cam is for a gx160/200 and is worth about $35-40 to me. (although the raisinettes and sawdust sounds pretty tempting, hard or softwood???):thumbsup:
  11. Peyote_Pete

.265 Dyno cam for trade

Make me an offer
  12. Peyote_Pete

wtb max torque 3/4" #35 sprocket

Ill pay or trade.
  13. Peyote_Pete

First mod 6.5 clone

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/honda-clone-engines/47761-max-compression-pump-gas-engine-longevity.html
  14. Peyote_Pete

Baja Carbon 6.5 back sprocket nut.

he's absolutely right you know ^
  15. Peyote_Pete

WTB 3/4 clutch #35

pm RPM, He had one for sale last week. I bought the number 41 from him. great guy