gx390

1. 65ShelbyClone

Digital Ignition & EFI revisited with a GX340

I originally posted this on 4cycle in the clone forum and I think most people there couldn't care less. Minibikers seem more interested in off-the-wall things, so here's some select copypasta from that other thread ------------------ A series of events this year landed me several MegaSquirt...
  2. 2

GX390 will NOT start

Been trying to pull start for 2 hours Honda GX390 .360 lift cam Billet rod Billet flywheel 4 degree key No governor no oil sensor ported and polished head 40/35mm valves with dual springs No resistor plug boot Mikuni BN 38mm Pump gas Pulled the side cover and the cam seems to be...
  3. samevansjr

Machine Shop To Do OEM Crankshaft Work On Gx390

Looking for a machine shop to work on OEM Gx390 crankshaft. I'm looking for to have it balance, polish, bearing fit, cut 3/8" off the PTO, drill & tap PTO end deeper. I'm not sure if it can be done, remove the balance shaft gear on crankshaft.
  4. 2

GX390 stock parts

Doing an engine build and have these items from my motor All are right off the engine that I bought brand new. I have the gas tank with cap, carb, piston rod, camshaft, flywheel with fan, complete exhaust, and intake complete with air filter. Let me know what you need and we can go from...
  5. 2

Trevor's GX390 mini drag bike

Wish I would have got some before pics but I have begun tearing into the motor and have ordered some goodies and sent some off for porting/polishing/valves/springs Considering getting it stroked while I get the crank turned down NIB Honda GX390 .360 lift cam 1.3 Raceseng Rollers Billet...
  6. 2

GX390 valve train (CHARLES)

Got a new GX390 Im setting up as a drag bike I'd appreciate any insight on the best setup for the valve train for optimal performance. And where to get it. Wanting to go big on the cam, and big on the valves. Got the typical goodies for now Billet Fly Billet rod Mikuni 34mm 3 stage header...
  7. Predator212Laxer

GX390 carb on Predator 212 throttle setup

I just got an adapter and gx390 carb from NRracing and ARC racing. I got the small carb adaptor not the manifold. What do you guys recommend for the throttle hookup? The stock one will not reach all the way. Thanks!
  8. samevansjr

Gx390 Balance Shaft

Building a gx390 to turn around 7,500 RPM's. What's the thought on the balance shaft leave it in or remove it?
  9. samevansjr

New Genuine Honda Gx390 Side Cover

I have a new genuine Honda GX390 side cover for sale $100.00 shipping included. Part # 11300-ZE3- 040
  10. FirePowerMinis

GX390 specs?

Wristpin size? Compression height? Rod length? Journal diameter and width? Thanks!
  11. T

carburetor stud for air filter adaptor gx390 gx340 where to get one??

Where to get one... Anyone? Thanks...
  12. T

gx340 gx390 346cc predator stud bolts help.. general questions..thanks

I have a few questions I hope you all can help me with. I have a 346cc predator. The 346cc predator is pretty much compatible with all gx340 and gx390 parts right? Does anyone know where to order the stud bolts and which ones for this engine for mounting a billet adaptor and air filter...
  13. deejaaa

Baja Warrior, GX390, 21" wheels, 90% complete roller.......

here is the almost complete roller. from this: to this so far: frame extension:: working on the seat cover and lining the tank with Red Kote right now.
  14. E

Well going with a gx200 Powerfist clone instead of a gx390

Well the 390 was a bust! Fortunately I got a GX200 clone for 99 bucks. Now in the long run what is going to be the most reliable and dependent a centrifugal clutch or a torque converter. Secondly I see that if I even want to run a torque converter I will have to raise the engine. My...
  15. E

DB30 stock engine done got a gx390

So today I am removing the stock motor out of my DB30, I have a great condition gx390 that has 2:1 gear reduction on it. So im not big into minibiking i got the mini on a trade not running. After some fresh gas and some tuning i got it running but the motor would not pull me and even push...
  16. Stangrcr1

GX390 cam

Well, looks about time to start looking for a cam for the 390 build. Does anyone know the specs for the stock cam? I have found a lot of cam specs for custom cams, but not the stock numbers. Thanks!
  17. M

Gx390 clutch?

Just bought a gx390. I am planning on making it a mild build with new flywheel, carb, piston, valves, springs, and cam. What is the best clutch for the money that can handle the hp? I'm looking for something of good quality that will last.
  18. P

GX390 Header Needed - Anybody have one?

Anyone have one of these gx390 headers? Just a basic 90 degree header is fine.. It's going on the 390 Clone that I've put into this Baja Warrior.. PM me if you have anything. thanks
  19. Stangrcr1

GX390 fuel pump...

I am building this 390 for the build-off and trying to decide where to take the pulse tap from. I am thinking to use the low oil sensor wire hole,or the governor shaft hole. The low oil sensor hole is in line with the rod and probably would have a lot of oil getting to the fuel pump. Would...
  20. P

Baja Warrior with gx390 - Jackshaft or Not?

I'm deciding on whether to put the effort in making a new jackshaft plate and mount to go with this gx390 i've mounted onto this Baja Warrior.. Is it worth it or does the GX390 have enough torque to pull this bike up hills without a jackshaft?? I have the stock rear sprocket for the warrior...