gx390

1. D

Looking for drag frame and or complete drag bike....Let me know what you have!! Pics

Looking for drag frame and or complete drag bike....Let me know what you have!! Pics please
  2. M

Carb Jets

Does the GX390 carb use the same jets as the predator 212?
  3. M

Billet rod / gx390 carb

Just got my rod in and it fits real tight on the crank. Has anyone had this happen. Also has anyone used the gx390 carb on the 212?
  4. samevansjr

Gx390 build, help with fiquring spring coil bind

How do you figure spring coil bind on gx390? .307 lift cam 65lbs dual springs 1.200" installed height 1.3.1 roller rockers 6.440 push rod length head mill .100 copper head gasket .21 no lash caps
  5. samevansjr

Gx390 timing help

I have a Gx390 with a Raseseng adjustable flywheel & the timing kit. I found TDC and set the needle on the block, when I spin the motor with a drill and use a timing light what should be the stock degree reading be?
  6. M

honda gx390

Got a genuine Honda gx390 me and my uncle are about to build it up who knows wat it will run like or look like next spring because he has all types of plans for it he is a snowmobile guy and wants to do sumthing new I have a built up clone 212 motor that spins high rpms no problem so im not a...
  7. J

Gx390 jetting help asap

I have a gx390 and it has a header and a airfilter kit what should I jet the carb to can anyone please help
  8. LSCustoms

custom GX390 Jr dragster feul pump mount

My friend is building a gx390 for a customer and that person wanted ideas on how to mount the fuel pump... i had an idea and he asked me if i would actually make the part for him.. drew something up in cad... programmed it into my friends laser machine... bent it up.. and did some minor prep...
  9. LSCustoms

GX390 3rd bearing Support/mount

Hope everyone is doing great. I need some help finding a 3rd bearing support type setup for a gx390... I found something on Burris' site, but they are not open to ask questions, on whether or not it would work for a gx390. im hoping someone else has done this and or knows where to get...
  10. Njisage

Honda gx390 off of a generator with the 5 gallon tank

I have a 13hp gx390 I pulled of a generator now I was planing on puting on trike but I found I would have to do modifications to the frame to get it to fit right so in the end have a friend that has a 11hp Tecumseh with push start and the lighting coil that he wants 250 for that will fit perfict...
  11. FirePowerMinis

WTB GX390 ring e-start parts

Starter and flywheel, at least, shipped to 48507.
  12. vwfan79

GX390 carb to GX200 kit

Selling a GX390 carb with the arc adapter for a GX200 or clone, GX390 ait filter adapter, UNI air filter and throttle kit. All hardware included, $70 shipped to lower 48. Last picture shows the filter, only photos I had on my phone but can take some for anyone intersted.
  13. M

New project gx390 help guys need input!!!!!

looking for ideas to make a powerful gx390. this 212cc predator moded I got is going on my wife's go kart in I am building myself the beast GX390. I want to go out with a bang so anybody who has a pretty AGGRESSIVE gx390 which I know you guys do. please chime in and give me your input. my budget...
  14. S

WTB gx390 gas tank

Looking for a stock tank from a gx390 :shrug:
  15. KB2ROCKET

wanted gx390 or clone stock muffler

wanted new or used stock muffler from gx390 gx340 or clone I need one because I need a compact design . thanks for any help this is for my buildoff project thanks again
  16. gran_pann

Baja heat with GX390

Hello all. Has anyone here converted or seen someone convert the baja heat/warrior mini bike to a gx 390 w/40 series torque converter? I have restored a few go karts and swapped out their engines for GX 390's. I have had to fab up custom motor mounts for this to work. I am hoping to do...
  17. philbo

Will a Honda GX390 fit in a stock Baja Warrior?

Hi guys, I know I just this Baja Warrior and I'm just trying to get it up and running at this point BUT I saw a Honda GX390 engine for $50 locally so the crazy thoughts started... -can a GX390 fit in the stock frame? I've seen stretched frames only so far in the forum search engine for Baja...
  18. 2

True Honda GX390 UT2 coil

True Honda GX390 UT2 coil. No ride time on it. Comes with resistor less MSD boot and terminal ready to plug and play. Not sure of interchange ability on other motors. $40 shipped
  19. 2

GX390 3 Stage header

Bought this and got it on the engine and it doesnt clear my rear tire Selling for $20 The engine was fired up with it on it for 2 minutes. Other than that its flawless. Pro-Velocity Header, Big Block Clone 3 Stage Header
  20. 93notch408

gx390 race head for sale.

i have a nice REAL gx390 head for sale it has stainless stock size valves, 55 lb duel springs, keepers and retainers,the head i fully ported and polished and milled .100 thou and has all of 3 hours on it...the head will come with champion shaft HD rockers im asking $200 o.b.o thx