EVENT: Hanford Races May 29, 2010 Kings Speedway

vette66_00

Here it is guys Our first race this year at Hanford Kings Speedway (Giant Chevrolet Speedway) on May 29,2010

We maybe moving all Visalia Events to this location in the future since the Track was built just for us. More info on this as it is decided.

Gates open: 8am
MiniBike Drags start: 12noon
OVAL Track races will be shortly after the Drags are finished.
Entry will be $35 for minibike guys (includes both races, no discount on single event)

ALL NEW OVAL TRACK With slight banks in the corners. This has been designed for the minibikes.

Drag strip will be about 600' maybe a little longer maybe a little shorter. It is depending on shut down area.

This event will have lots going on.
Car Show
Tough Truck show
Sand Drags (non mini bike)
Live Band
BBQ

Giant Chevrolet Speedway

801 S 10th Ave
Hanford, CA 93230-5257
(559) 587-1111

Last edited:
Good job with the post Chris ...:thumbsup: I hope they have true vetren prep that track before the race. I sure don't want to spend all of my lap time slidding around and the next few days cleaning my bike.:scooter: Even if that is the case I sure hope be there to meet and race with others that enjoy this minibiken thing.:drinkup:

MiniBike Paul

When Dan told me about this event a few weeks ago he said that the area is huge and it is ok to ride around. Is that so?? What about all the other stuff going on, is it in the same area we are in?? Will other races be held on the oval track we run on??

Planning on coming up!

vette66_00

When Dan told me about this event a few weeks ago he said that the area is huge and it is OK to ride around. Is that so?? What about all the other stuff going on, is it in the same area we are in?? Will other races be held on the oval track we run on??

Planning on coming up!
The area in the pits is big and will allow for some riding around. Most of the other stuff will be happening out of the pit area. The oval track will not have any other vehicles on it. It was built just for minibikes and will remain so. No pit bikes, motorcycles, or anything other than minibikes. The drags will be the only thing close to any other racing, it will be next to the sand drag strip, but will be run at different times.

vette66_00

Will we be able to park our vehicle in the pit area or are we going to have to park in the parking lot and carry everything we need into the pit area??

Can't wait looks like alot of fun!! :scooter:

Bobby
What we did before was park in the pit area. Our car or truck became our pit area. LOL So yah you will be able to drive your car into the pit area. This place is way bigger than Visalia.

ALSO on a side note it is pretty dusty so be prepared for that.

Kings Speedway is located at the Kings County Fair Grounds, so look for the fair grounds, there is plenty of room for everything going on there that day, it sounds like a fun time. I'm going to greases the pillow blocks on the goat, so look out it may really run that day. I'm gunning for some stock CLOWN motors that beat me last time.

Kings Speedway is located at the Kings County Fair Grounds, so look for the fair grounds, there is plenty of room for everything going on there that day, it sounds like a fun time. I'm going to greases the pillow blocks on the goat, so look out it may really run that day. I'm gunning for some stock CLOWN motors that beat me last time.
My motor is stock, are you gunning for me also? :shrug:

I've got the day reaquested off and just waitin on the carb to get here, got my motor rebuilt and ready to roll. if they car and bike show isn't too far i might drive the nova over or take the trumpet :scooter:

Thanks for the help Chris great post! Both tracks will be prepped to perfection, the circle track design is perfect for mini bikes great dirt, good design, it will be fast so be ready for a full day of fun. The drag strip i am trying to get as long as possible and we should have lights set up for the drags. Sorry about the lack of info but we have been extremely busy, hope to see you all at the races. Thanks again chris for your help.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I've got the day reaquested off and just waitin on the carb to get here, got my motor rebuilt and ready to roll. if they car and bike show isn't too far i might drive the nova over or take the trumpet :scooter:
I have a guy that keeps calling me telling me how fast your bike is. I'm a little scared now, but I want to see it in action. :wink:

i heard there are going to be about 5 guys ready with thier new upgrades to take the drags and the flat track but no worries the sfv guys have been working late aswell should be good .i dont think i will be able to make it leg is still sensitive but i still appreciate the offer of free admission from nitro mini and also the offer of the use of a golf cart for the day from tote goat/but doc still has me on restricted movement . maybe the next one:confused: