EVENT: Hanford Races May 29, 2010 Kings Speedway

Glad to hear you guys are comin up mdb it will be a fun day of racin for shure I can't wait. Hope everything goes well with my new bike goin to be gettin her fired up this week so we shall see if not I got ol faithful lol

Elsinore vintage scrambles

Hello Valve floater 62 and other fellow minibikers from up in central and northern cali! can you guys PLEASE try to make down to whats going to be a very fun and crazy weekend out at ELSINORE MX PARK? lots of old ex pro motocrossers will be dueling it out on a very smooth groomed TT style of track(aka vintage scrambles) lots of racing,pin up poster paegent,free over night camping,big bomb fire to kick back by after races,custom car and motorcycle show and hopefully enough old mini bikes to show also,award presentation and if thats not enough you can go to the lake the next day to fish?! so please try make it to support this small but very unique sport of mini bikes.
ALSO it will be filmed to be in a future movie.:thumbsup:

The WORLDS FASTEST PACK MULE will be at Hanford on the 29th running in the drags for the first time, I sure hope it is faster than the goat so I can beat some of those stock Clown motors. I got it back from Rob of Speed Tec today, he did a beautiful job building my tank and wheelie bars. :scooter:

rite on goat that thing should run good. i will have to come bye and check it out. hope everyone makes it to this one. should have my new bike out to get the bugs worked out of it.

All my bikes are old and slow like me, that way with my reaction time I can keep up with them. :1orglaugh: Maybe I need to look for a Sloth. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
WOOOOO HOOOOOO Only 3 days left till riding time!!!!! Getting new tires on tonight finally after 3 months of lagging. Gotta install the Battery and NOS setup for drags so I can beat The Worlds Fastest Mule!!! LOL

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I will just be bringing my doodle bug. It runs pretty good, just gotta switch bikes for Al. His older bike he ran at the Velodrome won't work in the dirt.

I dunno how fast the other bikes are, but if we are running 1/8 mile drags I should be able to get 65mph:laugh: with my heavy 250 lb load on it. On the circle track maybe 25mph:doah: