EVENT: Hanford Races May 29, 2010 Kings Speedway

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Oh and BTW if someone would like to test ride it I would let them. I tried to let many people test ride my bike at the Ventura race, but everyone was like "Naw that's OK".

Maybe Pepboyspecial can test ride it?

Hell yeah I will try it I know pepboys will I'm always up to riding any bike but it won't run as good with me 320lbs lol but I would like to should be a fun fun day I can't wait!!!!!

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
It's really hard, or should I say violent when taking off. I just seen the video of another doodle bug with wheelie bars. The short wheel base makes them really hard to drag race, but I can still ease into it. My other drag bikes you can give them instant 100% throttle and just blast off.

Yeah you being 320 is a lot to move, my bike may get upset with me if I let you ride. LOL

Lol yeah I'm a big boy and most minis that are fast don't like me on them lol but I can still ride you will see that's why I had to build a big block bike to move my mass the little doodle wasn't cutting it lol

Charles, that new bike is going to pull you like there is no one on it, it looks good too, I like the fact that you put a nice disc brake on it and a good motorcycle throttle, :thumbsup:just keep in mind though that the two fastest bikes will probably show up with the same guy that has the radar gun.:laugh:

I saw that the drag racing starts at 12. And then the oval racing starts. Does sign in shut off at a certain time?

I'm trying to figure what time I need to be there by.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Charles, that new bike is going to pull you like there is no one on it, it looks good too, I like the fact that you put a nice disc brake on it and a good motorcycle throttle, :thumbsup:just keep in mind though that the two fastest bikes will probably show up with the same guy that has the radar gun.:laugh:
Yeah that's cool
I think I should be able to hang with you guys, or maybe beat you if the race is at least 1/8 mile. In those really short distances like you guys was running on that video I wouldn't be able to get any speed yet. I'm running 14/70 gearing on my DB, so it wants to go really high speed.

I think I remember them saying the drag race may be 800 feet, if so I should be able to get some really good speed. I don't like turning my motor up past 8,000 RPM, but I will if needed.

I'm still looking to see if I can borrow my buddies full face helmet. I know that was one of the rules that we have to go by. I normally run the half helmet on my racing videos.

I saw that the drag racing starts at 12. And then the oval racing starts. Does sign in shut off at a certain time?

I'm trying to figure what time I need to be there by.
Well I plan on being there are 9am. I would say no later than 11am to be at the track. Sometimes things get all crazy at events like this with alot going on. Things get moved up in time because they figure it will take longer in the end if they don't. If you don't want to miss anything come early. If anything there will be alot of people to BS with so time will go by fast.

I'm still looking to see if I can borrow my buddies full face helmet. I know that was one of the rules that we have to go by. I normally run the half helmet on my racing videos.
Yes full face is required as per the track insurance.

Vette66 has been talking a lot of smack to me about how he beat me at the Lee's in a drag race, the pms he has sent me were relentless, now he has a hotter motor, the challenge is on with the WORLDS FASTEST PACK MULE which will be coming out for the first time Saturday. :laugh:

YEP she's as good as new. I didn't have time to put the hot engine in it but I can still take down the Vette. Lookin foward to a day of fun. I am gonna avoid the Mule