Installing Electric Start on 6.5 Clone Harbor Frieght

Hey, I just got a 1971 ruppster. The engine starts but doesn't stay on for more than a few seconds. Its a two stroke jlo. I have no idea how to work on these things so I'll probably go get a new cheap engine.
Do you know where to get the kits now, I didn't see the guy on ebay anymore. Also, what exactly do the kits contain? How difficult (how many hours) did the whole process take? Thanx

Mark
meechees@gmail.com
It took a couple hours to do ,, Remember this thread was over a year ago so I am sure things change on Ebay ,, I see Briggs Boy has a kit for sale , Also remember my Ruppster is not stock anymore someone changed a lot of stuff on it ,, it might be better to repair the stock engine as to start all over like I did ,, You should get some pictures up of your Ruppster in your other thread , Then go from there , My Ruppster is still not done as it waits for me to finish it this spring :surrender:

The macro feature usually shows as a flower icon on the screen of your camera..It is the only way to take nice close ups without being blurry.