Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2017

another fine winber experience!

best joke heard: "the last time you were in a women is when you visited the statue of liberty" [MENTION=18286]manchester1[/MENTION]

best memory: me, gumpit, peekster, chatten, & harleys papa walking into the scab street
restaurant looking a like a bunch of pig farmers and having the cook spit in our (my) eggs
and scrapple..... (seriously, it was probably only my food the dude spit in, peekster said
the cook didn't like ny guys)

no parade but it's only a small part of the whole experience. hats off to jeff for another
fine reunion.

Such a awesome time. It is so nice to see everybody. Some of the OldMiniBikes members that were there. RobertC and his great family, Dr. Shop teacher, HarleyPapa, Gumpit, Peekster, Chatten63, Phil1958, dumptruckboy & Trinity, Hent, Viki, X-90 rider, Al (forget his OldMiniBikes name), Not-so-mini, Joker, Capguncowboy, Jamie 1972, Big Rob, Rayvel, Docdc, Olgy, Frantic Freddie, Minibikin, Trinik7597, CarplayLB, Brown Boonie, Clutch killer, Mariah, Sylwilliez, MB165. I know I forgot a bunch of you guys but it was great seeing and talking to everybody. Jeff and Dawn do a fabulous job with the show. There entire family does everything and it is very much appreciated. I'll upload some photos shortly.

capguncowboy

Just got home and unloaded the van. I had fun, but my son had an absolute blast. We're already planning for next year!

Thanks to everyone for being awesome. This really is a great event. It was great to see all the familiar faces, and a few I didn't get a chance to meet last year.

Special thanks to TheJoker and Jamie1972 for being awesome and hospitable neighbors.

I'll post up some pictures tomorrow. I'm too wiped out right now :laugh:

This was my first year and rain or shine I had a great time. It's nice to see that there are still a lot of great people in the world . It was awsome to put voices, texts and emails to faces. I'll be back whenever it's held next year, parade or no parade

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
it's something you need to experience. If you don't want to get wet, muddy or like noise, don't go. The grounds were the best that i've seen in 3 years but it rained when i left. Jeff was keeping riders grounded after that in what i can only guess was to preserve riding for saturday.

Another thing i need to add is hats off to everyone who helped arrange or deliver bikes to and from. I know first hand [mention=31777]brown[/mention]boonie and his son [mention=47768]clutchkiller2011[/mention] brought a bike for me. Much appreciated guys and if i can return the favor just ask!!

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
not a problem, glad to help.

First let me say Thank you to Jeff and his family for putting this event on , this was our first time going to the reunion and all I can say is WOW !!!!!! , had a great time no matter the weather , got to meet some great people there even though 2 of them did nothing but tried to get me in trouble with my wife all weekend ( Rick and mike ) hahahahahaha , For all those that didn't come because of the weather I think you missed out on a great weekend of fun and games and a lot of great deals on parts and bikes that got sold and traded , we are already planning on next year and cant wait to get back

This was my first year and rain or shine I had a great time. It's nice to see that there are still a lot of great people in the world . It was awsome to put voices, texts and emails to faces. I'll be back whenever it's held next year, parade or no parade
It was great to meet you Bryce.:thumbsup:

First let me say Thank you to Jeff and his family for putting this event on , this was our first time going to the reunion and all I can say is WOW !!!!!! , had a great time no matter the weather , got to meet some great people there even though 2 of them did nothing but tried to get me in trouble with my wife all weekend ( Rick and mike ) hahahahahaha , For all those that didn't come because of the weather I think you missed out on a great weekend of fun and games and a lot of great deals on parts and bikes that got sold and traded , we are already planning on next year and cant wait to get back
It was great to meet you and your wife Patty. Thanks for a great deal on the chopper and Springer front end. I will post a picture of it when I'm unpacked Monday or maybe Tuesday. Jim your work is awsum. Can't wait for ne t year to have some more fun.