chatten63

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Good morning sir. I’m also a new memeber. I picked up a super Bronc for my boys. I’ve heard through the grape vine that your the main source for parts and information. Wondering if you had some parts. Looking for speedometer, brake parts, tail light?
    Thank you
    Cjgears
    C
    Cjgears
    Also maybe replacement fenders? The leather seat cover ?
    Thanks again
    Hello, I am a new member. My son is restoring a Heald Trail Bronc that his Great Grandpa bought in the 70's. The lining has come off the brake shoes and the brake band on the jackshaft. The ID of the front wheel drum is 4 5/8 inches and the OD of the jackshaft brake drum is 3 5/8 inches. Would you have these parts? Also, do you know where I can find a parts diagram for a Comet TC88 Torque converter? Thank you!
    chatten63
    chatten63
    Master MCarr has the material to reline the brakes. I dont have any info on the t/c TC88.
    T
    tmbrcruizr
    Pinrepair has an article on basically converting a comet 20 to a TC88
    RICK, WOULD YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW WHAT TAV BELT A SUPER TRYKE WITH A 40 SERIES DRIVER/DRIVEN WOULD TAKE? THANKS.
    chatten63
    chatten63
    I dont really know. I believe the belt palace has the correct belts if i remember correct
    Beltpalace.com.
    brown boonie
    brown boonie
    OK THANKS, MY TRYKE DIDNT HAVE A BELT ON IT SO I DONT HAVE A NUMBER. WILL HAVE TO DO SOME DIGGING.
    Hi, new member KenZ here.
    Please see my post under "US only bikes"on a boneyard VT-1012 I'm resurrecting for grandsons.
    I'm going to be needing a lot of stuff.
    Most importantly a rear 8" rim and mounts for Left hand sprocket and a right side disc brake.
    chatten63
    chatten63
    I dont have any rims or axle housings
    The only VT10's that had disc brakes was the VT1040 and the newer Kimball frames. I don't have any of the brake parts fir the dics brake bikes
    Hi Rick, would you have the upper clutch cover mounting bracket for my VT5 (HS50) ? I posted a wanted ad in the wanted forum if you need to see the photo of what I need.
    chatten63
    chatten63
    I have a upper mounting bracket.
    Do you have the lower one for it
    RICK, JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW, THE REAR AXLE I GOT FROM YOU THE STUD WELDS ARE NOT VERY GOOD, THREE OF THE FOUR BROKE OFF. MIGHT WANT TO WELD THEM A LITTLE MORE, PENETRATION WAS ALMOST NONE. JUST WANT TO AVOID ISSUES WITH ANYONE ELSE. I FIXED THE ISSUE ON MINE BUT WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW. THANKS... SEE YOU IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…