Favorite movie and other nonsense

Augiedoggie

Three stooges are my all time favorites. My brother's and I were all victims of 3 stooges gags and slaps with each other. Mom and Dad were never amused by any of it, but we boys enjoyed every eye poke and slap on the TV and to each other(mostly)
One of my life's joys was sharing 3 stooges with my children and grandchildren

I always thought Moe was an obnoxious bully, just like my older brother, but Curly is still at the top of my list of "Funniest Human Ever".

Thanks for the laughs.

Augiedoggie

I always thought Moe was an obnoxious bully, just like my older brother, but Curly is still at the top of my list of "Funniest Human Ever".

Thanks for the laughs.
Moe was a loving and devoted brother and friend but his character in the 3 Stooges shorts told a different story.
The Stooges were developed from Ted Healey's stooges vaudeville act. Healey was the bully and slapped Moe and Shemp around as part of the act. When the stooges left Healey and went on their own way and brought Curley into the act, Moe inherited the bully role. In reality Moe was a decent guy. Curley was actually a miserable prick in real person, according to family legend.