Got it as a gift

The Powerdyne is gone, and it wasn't me who got it :censure: don't get me started :doah:

MYGTI MA 1st let me welcome you to the forum :thumbsup: and if you don't mind driving you can have this for $75 :thumbsup:
WOW thank you! So yes I am interested as I do have a predator motor I can put on it and I have the gas tank from that scrap heap I already have. Other than a motor and a gas tank what else does this need to be a runner?

buckeye

What a interesting read on schooling the purchase of mini bikes.:confused:
You'd be surprised what you can do if you're careful with your buys.:thumbsup:
Get something cheap and spit on it and you might end of with something..
Welcome to the forum.

I generally roam between Newton and Braintree MA but again don't mind a drive. I did see that bigger one, but I liked the lines of the little green guy and I have this pipe dream of tossing it in a roof basket on my VW for screwing around on at some of the more distant car shows.

Plus having seen the benefits of the Predator motor swap which I have already, looking for a project that needs a motor upgrade fits better with my budget. Elbow grease equity as someone put it.

I have the gas tank from that scrap heap I already have.

that fuel tank is for little weedwhacker two strokes. doesnt have your normal gravity feed and would never feed a predator properly. I am in need of one of those tanks for the same bike i am fixing to sell. the inside tank not the fake outside.

let me know ill send you a couple bucks for it

Understandable, however till I figure out what I am even getting for a project I am not going to give up parts as unlike many of you guys I don't have a pile of spare stuff and this is a budget project.

Still no word back from that doodlebug CL listing...

So on that note anyone local to New England selling a roller DB?

well that green one on CL finally got back to me on friday but someone already was going to get it saturday. hopefully it wasn't anyone from here that snaked it.

Gump damn just missed that one as well as the sale is over...

guess back to looking for a roller.

well that green one on CL finally got back to me on friday but someone already was going to get it saturday. hopefully it wasn't anyone from here that snaked it.

Gump damn just missed that one as well as the sale is over...

guess back to looking for a roller.
Well it was such a good deal I couldn't resist. I have already pulled the 1970 Tec H35 that spins freely but their is no carb and they tack welded the pullstart on. I took off the jackshaft that may have been off an Alsport originally. Wrong handlebars but who cares...lol. It does have the brake on the rear wheel. Is this stock? No foam in seat and I am not sure if it is the original cover but if Manchester needs it to make a copy I can send it to her. Has the chain guard bracket on the motor. Seems to be a perfect candidate to toss on a Harbor Freight engine. Either a different jackshaft or TC. They are ugly as hell but the closer you look. The more well built they seem. I figure the take off tec and tank are worth what I paid...

Attachments

Got the big stuff off. Maybe later this week I will pull the wheels and check the bearings,tires.etc.. I have heard these are comfortable bikes but thought they were too ugly to mess with. I need to check the front forks to see if the suspension is working or if it needs to be freed up.

Attachments