Briggs950

Here's my bike still in the packaging somewhere between the warehouse and my house to possibly be delivered on 11/11/ 2015
{ppcode}So far I bought the 10" wheels and they look good, I don't see many with 10" so am I breaking trail? Only one tire showed up and I thought there would be two so that is a problem, and I bought the wrong brakes (the cheapest ones) and they don't fit the wheels so they can go back. Other than that I'm having a good time!

{ppcode}I look at all the motors and most seem to be clones or old yard work engines. I found a new Briggs 950 for a good price so I want to try that. I live not far from the Briggs factory so it's kind of patriotic in these parts to own Briggs stuff. I haven't seen a 950 on other bikes so am I breaking trail again?

{ppcode}Oh I forgot to mention, as a boy Dad bought us a Fox Mini bike, and it was blue with white fenders and stripes on it and probably a 3-4 HP Briggs motor. We wore out the grass in the yard and I ran it into the clothesline post and bent the forks and it disappeared not long after that?

Media information

Category
Asuza
Added by
Briggs950
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media