JustEnough

Rusty (modified) Trojan

It is in sad shape, but the front and rear suspension caught my eye. It has been correctly identified as a Trojan. It is not all original, but most of it is there.
WOW that is quite the elaborate little bike for its age. The tear drop shape in the engine deck screams Fox Sprite or smaller Fox of some kind. But I never saw a Fox with those wheels or suspension setup. THE FRAME ALSO looks VERY much like a Taco of some sorts.. PLUS the wheels look to be the OLD Bonanza wheels and original to the bike... SO that would suggest built in the California area somewhere earlier mid 60's.. You could TRY looking around for allllllllll models of FOX mini bikes but I ALSO would do the East Coast thing and ACTUALLY Recommend searching TACO and STEEN as they were both affiliated in the day... ANY OF THOSE companys and even any OTHER make that it truly is... I KNOW is worth a pretty penny.. Taco mini bikes are crazy valuable and Steen is like their predecessor... VERY desirable whatever it is I promise you that...

Media information

Category
Unknown!
Added by
JustEnough
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media