B

thomas explorer

i just found out that this is a thomas mini bike its model apears to be a thomas explorer and these were produced by the clinton engine company in clinton mich from 1966 to 1971 there were several models this apears to be a larghttp://cgi.ebay.com/47cc-49cc-MINI-POCKET-BIKE-BOOST-BOTTLE-NOS-KIT_W0QQitemZ230251549890QQihZ013QQcategoryZ11332QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemer scale mini and is goin to be receiving a 10 hp briggs 40 series comet and maybe a nitrous kit i just spotted on ebay and of course some sick ape hangers i got at the oldschool mini bike show any suggestion shoot em over

Sat May 17, 2008 11:48am

i just found out that this is a thomas mini bike its model apears to be a thomas explorer and these were produced by the clinton engine company in clinton mich from 1966 to 1971 there were several models this apears to be a larger scale mini and is goin to be receiving a 10 hp briggs 40 series comet and maybe a nitrous kit i just spotted on ebay and of course some sick ape hangers i got at the oldschool mini bike show any suggestion shoot em over

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
billy boy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media