Recent content by 212Nasty

1. 212Nasty

MB Custom Truck Rack

Got a Chevy 3500. Travel for work and want to be able to transport my mini bike in the back of the truck instead of my house. Tried to Google some premade racks but found none. Anyone have a solid build?
  2. 212Nasty

212 Predator Gas Tank

Appreciate the feedback, and that tank looks mint on that bike.
  3. 212Nasty

212 Predator Gas Tank

I'm looking to do something different with my gas tank. Is there a decent gas tank out there being sold that will mount perfectly onto th 212 predator? Pretty much pop off and pop on the new one?
  4. 212Nasty

179 CC Pressure Washer

Homelite is the name on the pressure washer motor. Took it off last night. Did alot of cleaning to carb and gas tank etc. Went to go start it. Where the hell is the throttle?! Had no way to slow the motor down. Is there a plate I have to make or buy to make this a mini bike engine?
  5. 212Nasty

GX390ish :) MIni Drag Bike, another LSC project

Solid 100$ for that insane sexy chain tensioner. Your bike is looking great. Cant wait to see it finished.
  6. 212Nasty

Front End??

I want this front end on my 1973 manco mini bike. Anyone know what it is or where to find it??
  7. 212Nasty

Whats This?

Friggin serious?!!!! If so thats awesome!!! Ive wanted a doodle bug for a while. Since ive come into mini bikes. Like... 4 weeks ago lol. Is it worth the 150?? And if so? Any idea what year? Didnt know baja made a doodle bug.
  8. 212Nasty

Who made this old kart? Any idea of value?

With that frame? Stick a predator 420 on it and wipe the neighborhood clean :) That body style is sexy...
  9. 212Nasty

Predator rust problems

Hope the best lad. Its a shame.
  10. 212Nasty

Whats This?

Buying this for 150$ on Wednesday. 10/7/15 Buyer says 97cc engine. Said everything works fine. I dig it. He seems cool. Just one question. What the hell is this??? He said he bought it 3 years ago. Has less then 10 miles on it and has had it in storage ever since.
  11. 212Nasty

A Cat for the Briggs guys

Severely impressed man. You have done some amazing work.
  12. 212Nasty

Chain Tensioner

Havent rode in 4 days. I'm in North Carolina and have been getting hit hard by this storm. But yes it gets spray lubed often.
  13. 212Nasty

Chain Tensioner

Skateboard wheel is a brilliant idea.
  14. 212Nasty

Just Sick

I'd be in bed crying....
  15. 212Nasty

Boy, did I have some fun..

Looks like a great time to me. Wish I was there.