Recent content by 6kart0racer

1. 6

milled head push rod length

Ive done it 12 time in every way i can think of with the same results, it's completely possible im doin something wrong but i can figure it out, i swapped to shorter pushrods with the same result. Very frustrating.
  2. 6

After i set the lash i have my finger over the spark plug hole and feel for the "pop" when its present i reinstall the plug and "try" and pull, massive amounts of compression. Without the pop the engine will not run. Its a hemi bottom end with .010 head gasket so it should have a fair amount of...
  3. 6

Its not a stock cam, i have adjusted it every which way i can think of and its either so much compression or none. Im running the rev pro red 10.8 springs its getting ridiculous now.. lol
  4. 6

Im having an issue with adjusting the valves on my engine, if i put it on tdc and adjust the valves then spin it over it either has way too much compression or none. I have swapped out push rods for shorter ones with the same result. Im at a loss:doah:
  5. 6

Hello I have just finish building my new engine, its a hemi bottom end with a 18cc honda head milled 50 thousands. I am concered about the pushrod length, will the stock non hemi pushrods work or do i need cut to fit pushrods? I have started this engine already and it seems ok but i would like...