Recent content by 7kevin

1. 7kevin

Arctic Cat Ramrod front forks

If someone wants to buy my bike(it's a ram rod) PM me. If I can't fix it i'm selling it. I also have an arctic cat climber that I can't get to run :( up for grabs....
  2. 7kevin

Events in Wa?

Does anyone know of any minibike events in Washington State?:shrug: :scooter: I would like to see some other people like me :devil2:
  3. 7kevin

Tecumseh timing? need help!

Ya I think the carb is playing me for a chump :laugh: I'm going to look at the carb.
  4. 7kevin

My dumb ass took the magnito off to replace the condenser. I reset the timing and now i can get it to idle rough, but when i give it gas it dies. I've been messing with the carb but can't seem to get it to run right. I'm thinking of taking it to a small engine pro. :confused: :censure...
  5. 7kevin

So ill have to take the head off the engine?
  6. 7kevin

Does anyone know how to set the timing on a tecumseh hs40? :shrug:
  7. 7kevin

mushrooms

Nice ones My friends and I hunt those down when we go camping near Ellensburg Wa. cook'em over the fire and eat'em with whiskey and beer:drinkup: Dam there good.
  8. 7kevin

accessories from Arctic cats

Does anyone know of any saddlebags or seat racks for arctic cats? Or any pics of fabbed storage racks or gun racks or any cool stuff for arctic cats. :grind:
  9. 7kevin

Drink, eat, and ride minis. I have two Arctic cats. one is a ramrod and one is a climber. I...

Drink, eat, and ride minis. I have two Arctic cats. one is a ramrod and one is a climber. I thought they were 1972's but I'm thinking they may be 70 or 71's. How can you tell? Any advise or comments on mini restoration would be nice. I also brew my own beer for fun and no profit.(wife loves...
  10. 7kevin

My new Arctic cats

Does anyone know where i can get decals for the ramrod and climber? :confused:
  11. 7kevin

My new Arctic cats

I bought these two cat for 100 bucks a piece. One is a Ramrod and the other is a Climber. I think they're both 1972's. If anyone has any advise or comments about restoring these two fire away. The Ramrod runs great but the Climber is giving me problems. Has good spark might have carb prob...
  12. climber

climber

13. ramrod

ramrod

14. arctic cat climber

arctic cat climber

15. Arctic cat Ramrod

Arctic cat Ramrod