1. 93notch408

Jrdragbikes Ugly rat rod goose

your all slow... :D
  2. 93notch408

best porters and head work guys in mi

dave at headwind's
  3. 93notch408

W.O.T bog problem

im having a problem with my drag bike its a built big block 95mm piston the works...has a 38mm flat slide mikuni on it when i pin it it bogs sputters and stuff like it wont go know where but if i roll back on the throttle to like 3/4 it starts pulling harder im stumped i cant figure it out im...
  4. 93notch408

Michigan guys!!! Oldschool minibikes moved!!!!!!!!

yup u heard me right! frank moved his shop to teli and plymouth he is right next to a motorcycle shop across from Detroit diesel....good guy to deal with had alot of rare part's i couldn't find
  5. 93notch408

Drag Bug year 2 (pic heavy)

when dino built his green db with the torq averter he was having probs too he switched the front weights to the light weight aluminum ones and it took away alot of the problems he said i didnt talk to him in over a year or else ill ask for u he had that thing on point
  6. 93notch408

1970 Ruttman Large Frame Spyder

i heard about this lastnight sorry to hear....im keeping a look out too....
  7. 93notch408

harrison drag minibike for sale...

not for sale anymore...thx
  8. 93notch408

1:18 @2:03 in this Battle of the banshees season finale pt.2 - YouTube
  9. 93notch408

i have a bad ass 1 off drag minibike for sale it started life s an early harrison wildcat its been stretched widened and braced to support a shiftercart rear rim and tire with disc break it has a HF 420cc motor on it thats been completely overhauled makes somewhere around 40 hp now does 70+ in...
  10. 93notch408

real honda gx340 for sale

bump 225 firm lowest im going them its off the market u pay for shipping...
  11. 93notch408

.. thx yea this was my spare motor for my race bike its already assembled bottom end wise but i ment head, pushrods carb and stuff im trying to get rid of it to fund another project
  12. 93notch408

bump no one wants a big block motor that will fly for there project....im about to assemble it if i do the price is gonna SHOOOOT!!!! up
  13. 93notch408

bump $250 FIRM u cant get the parts for that price more less a gx340 come one people!!!!!!
  14. 93notch408

Bump $300 come get this!!! Will throw in a 38 mm mikuni!!!!
  15. 93notch408

gx390 race head for sale.

bump $150 shipped