Recent content by adriank

1. adriank

Aussie Bikes

This company in USA makes new mini bike parts If you e-mail them they may be able to put you onto some one to supply you the parts you need Azusa Engineering, Inc. Web Site - Home Page ..........:thumbsup:Adrian..........
  2. adriank

I want to make a frame building jig

I was pondering on the idea on a line of several similar frame styles the website for those pdf's is Knucklebuster
  3. adriank

This pdf is an old style frame being built using the jig from the link above http://www.knucklebusterinc.com/tech/FrameFabrication.pdf this has some stuff in it that all frame builders should see
  4. adriank

I have found a pdf that explains about how different jig work http://www.knucklebusterinc.com/tech/FrameJigInfo.pdf check it out and let me know what you think also I was curious how many people are interested in building mini's from skratch
  5. adriank

Anyone try nylon wheels?

I have been looking at importing them from AZUSA and wondered the same thing because they are light they don't cost as much to ship to Australia I'll ask Tony the guy I'm dealing with at AZUSA and get back to you
  6. adriank

What is it?

Good score welcome to the forum Duane it'll be great restored as for the forks being bent don't run into things ......LOL.....
  7. adriank

Aussie Bikes

Could I get the dimentions off this blue Grand Prix please Im going to make a frame building jig for mini bikes and just need some basic dimentions I have been trying to buy one but there hard to find now
  8. adriank

Aussie Bikes

Hey Brooksy would you do me a favour could I get the dimentions off your blue Grand Prix please Im going to make a frame building jig for mini bikes and just need some basic dimentions I have been trying to buy one but there hard to find now
  9. adriank

Aussie Bikes

Hi brooksy this is like the one I owned its a Dexson Grand prix & if you fold the handle bars down they fit in the back of a Kingswood station wagon .....lol.....
  10. adriank

I totally agree While I was looking for this jig I came across alot of jigs that I wouldn't touch for the same reason after carefully looking at this jig I think most of us here could make there own frame building jig if they wanted to make a bunch of frames as for pipe bending I...
  11. adriank

OK I have found a site thats into building custom choppers and they have some great advice on frame fabrication tips they use a really cool frame building jig check it out and let me know what you all think MechWerks Frame Jig for Chopper and Custom Motorcycle Fabrication
  12. adriank

Hi has any one ever used a frame buildig jig what I have been looking for is either a set plans or some one who I talk to about building one any ideas would great and if I find any thing I'll post it here so you may want to check back from time to time catch you all later
  13. adriank

Aussie Bikes

Hey Brooksy I have found a Rock Hopper and it has a swing arm with shocks so yours must be a Grass Grubb just thought you might like to know
  14. adriank

Karma thread

Im in ......... Australia lol...........and late as usual
  15. adriank

Aussie Bikes

No they are for sale on e-bay australia hey you on yahoo messanger