Recent content by ADRO

1. ADRO

1971-ish Sears Roper

Save for more pics....Sorry I accidentally submitted the post before I was finished!:doah: Pics with metal protection plate removed. Comet clutch.
  2. ADRO

1971-ish Sears Roper

I believe this to be a 1971 Sears Roper. It does include the original gas tank However, it is still orange and has not been restored. Also I will include a brand new set of Knobby-offroad style tires. It is Located in Lexington, KY 40509. I am asking $400 OBO. I'm open to all offers! I will be...
  3. ADRO

Birthdays today

SPAMMERS, they're all 22 years old.
  4. ADRO

Roper Before and after

Thanks.
  5. ADRO

Roper Before and after

Uh, okay boss-man. I didnt even ask how much it was worth. No where in any of my posts have I asked "how much" it is worth or what it would sell for/value/price AT ALL. I asked if there was a market for these aka if people are "looking" for these sears bikes. But thanks for being sooooo...
  6. ADRO

Roper Before and after

Is there a big market for sears ropers? Mine is somewhat restored...It runs and I ride it everywhere, not really anywhere near the "show quality" look as yours. ALthough I dont think I could ever sell it I'm curious as to know the market for these bad boys.:shrug:
  7. ADRO

First Mini Bike Build

Lookin good.
  8. ADRO

Sears Roper Project

Looks sick! Who re-did the tank and the seat? awesome! I need a new seat for my roper.
  9. ADRO

My youngest boy turns 10 today!

LETS SEE PICS!:thumbsup:
  10. ADRO

Police Encounter's on mini bike

I saw a state trooper as I was riding down a public road, he kept driving! Today was a good day:thumbsup:
  11. ADRO

"indian" project

Haha you guys need to Out of closet, I did set you up for that one though...haha
  12. ADRO

"indian" project

that pipe is loooong!
  13. ADRO

Just another doodle.

Sweet, nice ride.:scooter: Really awesome that you have the ability to fab up pieces like that intake adapter and the exhaust. I really need an adapter for my carb!:grind:
  14. ADRO

Craftsman 5HP Motor = Tecumseh? PICS INSIDE, please identify!!

Thanks!:thumbsup: I did notice that the intake pulled away from the motor and was leaking air, it made the motor run at full load no matter how much throttle I was giving-----then backfire and die out, I thought the motor had blown it was so loud. But I tightened it back down and it ran okay...
  15. ADRO

What would you do?

this^^