Recent content by ajak81

1. ajak81

mini bike track time

Hey everyone just another heads up. This message was sent to Joe Wislar in an effort to help get the word out to mini bikers. I believe that joe puts on the whiteknucklescramble.com it's an excellent mini bike and vintage kart event at concept haulers motor speedway in Sheridan, il. I'm hoping...
  2. ajak81

mini bike track time

Just got this email around 8 pm. As I get info I'll be posting it here. Jim / All, The way things look right now, we are going to have mini bike track time at Brodhead. Get Brandon and Bro ready. Marshal agreed with the concept today. $40 entry for mini bikes, 2 practice sessions on...
  3. ajak81

mini bike track time

Hello everyone, I just got word from one of my vintage karting buddies about some track time at the brodhead, WI vintage kart event at the sugar river raceway, July 7th-9th. This is the message I got from him: It looks like Marshal is going to offer mini bike track time at the Brodhead VKA...
  4. ajak81

White Knuckle Scramble III - minibike racing in IL

Last year was a blast! I'll have at least 1 bike and 1 kart. Im hoping to finish a flathead bike and another kart. This will be my first year with a kart. If theres any karters that read this, What kind of gearing were you running? The one kart will have a kt100 for sure with a 9 tooth driver...
  5. ajak81

Is their any minibike swap meets in illinois

Lincoln, illinois here. The white knuckle scramble was a blast last year and if they do it again this year everyone who can should definitely check it out. I'm trying to get everything ready for next year. I'm planing on having 3 road bikes 1 drag bike and at least 2 sidewinder karts for the...
  6. ajak81

Survey

One more
  7. ajak81

how about no wheels??

yep its a skee wee SKEE-WHEE (Minibike Ski-Doo) If he's still got it I'm going to go check it out on saturday.
  8. ajak81

how about no wheels??

My brother sent me this pic. Its kinda cool. I found a link that said they were made in illinois and also had a front wheel conversion so you could take it in the grass when there's no snow on the ground. I guess a guy has one up by Chicago for sale. Asking 500 bucks. Ever seen one? Or do you...
  9. ajak81

is this a rupp

Thanks for the input. I'm going to go look at it and check for cracks and bent frame, axle and generally nit pick it a Lil bit and see how low he will go on the price.
  10. ajak81

is this a rupp

Guy selling this kart. He's asking 200? It kind of looks like a rupp but I'm not real sure. Any help and input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!
  11. ajak81

VINTAGE Racing Go Karts

how old is vintage How old does a kart need to be to be considered vintage? I just picked up, from what the guys at margay are telling me, is a margay panther x. It's a 70's kart but not sure what year. It needs a lot of work to be original but that's what I'm going to do with it.
  12. ajak81

White Knuckle Scramble 2014 - minibike & kart racing

Videos should be public. Nothing to spectacular but watch them all because you don't want to miss anything lol.
  13. ajak81

White knuckle scramble: YouTube White knuckle scramble: http://youtu.be/SRHdfDLuotk Whiteknucklescramble: YouTube White knuckle scramble: YouTube White knuckle scramble: YouTube White knuckle scramble: YouTube White knuckle scramble: YouTube
  14. ajak81

White knuckle scramble: YouTube
  15. ajak81

Mini bike gokart race: YouTube