Recent content by anthonyg9819

1. A

I bought the tree cutters the Tecumseh repair manual states in a proper valve job. also there...

I bought the tree cutters the Tecumseh repair manual states in a proper valve job. also there factory ream for 1-32 oversized guides valve for worn valve guides. Tecumseh made and sold sold them . the case and pilots were purchased from them at the same time. 60 degree 111.131 degree 115. 46...
  2. A

valve tools picture #2

forgot one picture reamers for valve guide.
  3. A

valve cutter price reduction.

new neway valve seat cutters pilots and reamers. used three times. 31 degree 46 degree and60 degree seat cutters. pilots for cutters.100-9/32. 100-1/4+1. 9/32+2. tee handle for cutters. blow molded case. cost me $700 plus. asking $225.00
  4. A

valve cutters

I have the tree correct cutters pilot guides and reamers to small Tecumseh hs 30 to hs50 valve jobs. iv got over $800.00 invested. I did tree or four valve jobs with them. the results are sure nice to see. I'm asking $ 350.00 witch is more than fair. thanks for looking Anthony.
  5. A

new sbh engine build.

just finished my new hs50. it started second pull on choke both needles set at 1-1/2 turns out. it sat at idle with no protest. i have never seen one of these do that. the small h35 carb i tested it with must have ben about right for that to hapen. my pleasure was short lived. i held it down...
  6. A

new sbh engine build.

about those posts. i had the cover right there to check, because i was tapping the two bosses for the shroud baffle they did not come tapped. they give you two self threading bolts and a little note. any way i dont like the way the posts look and with the small round cover i couldn't fit...
  7. A

new sbh engine build.

my two new pan american piloted guide reamers 1/32 over exhaust valve and neway 9/32+2 cutter pilot worked real nice. the reamers went in so strait the old seat was almost perfectly concentric. just four turns by hand very light pressur no t handle almost no metal removed yealded these results...
  8. A

new sbh engine build.

markus. this is the the new 1/32 over exhaust valve. it measures the same as the last two i bought. also my new old stock ballbearing small taper crank. it came with a seal. dyno cam sent my reground hs50 now a 245 grind with 18 lb animal springs aluminum keepers and split locks. it was...
  9. A

new sbh engine build.

i am trying to be practical and learn from each one of these i build. money is also a factor. if i do a real hot motor i will need a beefier frame. probably something like o rupp or similar with shocks front and rear. that won't happen for a while. again money. if i do start the project it will...
  10. A

new sbh engine build.

the deciding factor of a building a really hot motor is finding someone to do the briggs guides and valve cutting and notching. and i hear the really big cams don't clear the crank. anthony.
  11. A

new sbh engine build.

delray. i looked in to the briggs guides and stainless valves when i started my fist hs50 rebuild. i am in spring hill fl now. i have o access to machinery. the local lawnmower shops around hear couldn't even give me a price on reaming a stock valve guide. let alone cutting a briggs valve down...
  12. A

new sbh engine build.

tecumseh nos 1/32 oversize valve guide reamer. $40.00 shipped. after bying six pilot guide reamers and close to a year of looking i find this.
  13. A

new sbh engine build.

thanks. i hadn't thought about that. dyno cams is short handed on account of the epidemic. i talked to randy two days ago and ordered the springs keepers and locks. they said 5 day turnaround. they have had the cam since last friday and they haven't started it yet. looks like it will be more...
  14. A

new sbh engine build.

this is a picture of the advertised ex valve on eBay. but you don't always get the one pictured.