Recent content by arok206

1. A

gear ratio help

I have a doodlebug predator 212 hemi. With gov still on 3 stage loop exhaust Ruixing carb .035 jet new imulsion tube K and n air adapter I have 15x6x6 rear tires 13t max torque clutch My gear ratio is about 5.5 to 1 Will this harm my clutch ? what is the range of...
  2. A

new tires for my db30

after digging through some more threads i decided to roll with 15x6x6 in rear and 13x5x6 up front turf tires anybody have that set up with pics curious on how it is gonna look
  3. A

new tires for my db30

pocket bike tires was my first thought they look like they would take corners nicely if there is enough clearance i was worried about peg scrapping what size would be best for front and rear with stock rims
  4. A

new tires for my db30

also looking at 145/70-6 Carlisle Knobby Tire if anybody has used those
  5. A

new tires for my db30

what tire is best for road use olny turf tires vs Carlisle Rib tires would the rib tires be dangerous in the rain ? i live in the north west so the road is usually wet
  6. A

new tires for my db30

looking to get some better tires for street use on my db30 anyone know about martin wheel K358 Turf Rider 15X6.00-6 2-Ply Turf Tire any rubbing issues on brake caliper? ive read a thread on here that 15x6.5 rubs so im thinking 15x6x6 would be good? also i was thinking...