Recent content by Azusa kid

1. Azusa kid

What are you guys using for paint?

it’s not just the block that is not sticking its also the steel blower housing which leads me to believe that it’s the paint not prep work?
  2. Azusa kid

I used a wire wheel to remove all old paint then 600 grit to sand the parts down so primmer would stick
  3. Azusa kid

I sanded and used mineral spirits before painting with primmer and let it dry for 3 days then applied the color coat and allowed it to dry for a week and a half do to me being busy. Temp and humidity were perfect according to the can.
  4. Azusa kid

I have had 2 Briggs 5hp engines in the past year. Both 1978 model and have tried to paint them both with rust oleum spray paint. First engine was just using normal paint second engine I sanded primed and then painted with high temp engine enamel and high temp engine primer. My question is why...
  5. Azusa kid

Detroit/Belleville Area Show

Are any of you guys going to the show tomorrow?
  6. Azusa kid

Highest gear ratio you've run?

Im running a 14tooth up front and 60tooth in the rear so 4.2, Dont know top speed cause engine needs tuning.
  7. Azusa kid

coolest mini bikes???

My own lol sadly unfinished still Azusa with 6 inch tristars
  8. Azusa kid

Azusa tires

headlight is from harbor freight I believe it’s a road shock brand
  9. Azusa kid

Azusa tires

Unfinished
  10. Azusa kid

Deleted

deleted
  11. Azusa kid

Azusa tires

will do, have to wait till summer
  12. Azusa kid

Azusa tires

Thanks for the reply, Ive found some leds for the headlight that work great with the charging system.
  13. Azusa kid

Just Finished

That is sick, love the frame design!
  14. Azusa kid

How to break a tire bead, easy way

yes bumper jacks are cool just sketchy when the bumper slot starts to bend or crease.:oops:
  15. Azusa kid

If you were 12 which bike would you pick?

Speedway, love full suspension minis!!