Recent content by Bad-Medicine

1. B

97 Geo Metro or Mini bike?

I have modded mine from the cylinder head to the body of the car. Some of us can get 50 to 60 mpg. There is different transmission ratios, mirror delete, cam modifications, timing retimed, air dams in from, lowered couple inches, chunk back seat out with all plastic on interior, scrape all sound...
  2. B

New guy from North Texas

Sounds like valve sticking from the occasional pop I hear
  3. B

I know Geo Metro like back of my hand such as the frame horns that rust worse I even got a engine I bored 20 over with a reworked head port polished and bumpy cam. I rather the 3 cylinder as it's what I got paired to a 5 speed and told the guy best offer is $500. Bought it for that price just...
  4. B

I have to agree with everyone as the mini bike can wait another month to build a sweet deal on Geo can't. Thanks for the insight guys and feedback.
  5. B

Lmao nice one though there is one that is not all jacked up like that but built for mudding with 4 wheeler tires. Google Eco mudder on youtube
  6. B

Well I don't really need reliable my F450 does that but thans for the insight
  7. B

Well out here the nearest actual gas station is 20 miles and can be accessed by buzzing down the right away for half mile to a logging road for rest of way and lastly a 100 ft stretch of right of way dirt. Eight miles I wouldn't even get halfway to grocery store hehe. Guess I'm a outlaw through...
  8. B

HF blast cabinet

Just get a plasma cutter and call it a day.
  9. B

Well thing is Im retired with not having to go to work and I dont really go places Im sort of a hermit at 33 yrs old. Already had a Geo just cant decide if I want to pay another insurance or get a Mini bike for when it doesn't rain to go to grocery store.
  10. B

This damn website rejecting my reply wtf?
  11. B

Looking to start building my mini bike but came to a coin flip as the headline indicates. Already got F450 diesel but sucks 16 mpg but any how a Metro is for sale for $800 that gets about 50 mpg. Which would you choose and why? By the way I live out in the sticks with miles of forest roads.:scooter:
  12. B

New guy from North Texas

Welcome to forum, my thinking to get more torque is start with changing sprockets out 10T for front and 72T for rear.
  13. B

Newbie from Washington "state" on Olympic peninsula

Thanks as I have a method to my madness lol
  14. B

Not finished yet and not ready to show it off till I get some more windows in and my bullet proof sliding glass doors with other tweaks.
  15. B

No mini bike yet here though acquired some free schedule 40 seems to be 1 inch pipe, I have a 10 hp diesel sitting in my shed and some other scrap metal around here with welder and plasma cutter. I should be able to scrounge up parts to build one, going with TAV 30 with 10T driver sprocket and...