Recent content by Bartobikeman

1. B

Tecumseh Primer Type Carbs

Ok..But that's the Choke..See the Spring and the Long Arm?.....Look at this View. Anyway..Lots of Engines use a full choke Blade..:cool: Looked at the Carb I have...That is one small Vent Hole!....Going to Pull the Welch plug..I would never trust the Drillings to not get it there..with grease or...
  2. B

Ok Thanks!....But I've seen Carbs for Rototillers etc that have Full Blades,No primer of course... Easy Mod then to Drill the Vent and Cap Off the Primer Inlet....Great! ....WIll read the links you've provided......
  3. B

Hey all...Using a Tecumseh Snowblower Engine,5hp with the primer bulb Type Carb...which of course also has a Choke..or half a choke as it really is... Question is..If I eliminate the Primer,Will the Choke actually work?..Being the Blade is not full and not sealing off the Intake? Or do I have to...
  4. B

10 INCH SPOKED WHEEL NEEDED

Oh yeah?...What do you need for them?...Can you get a pic or 2?...thanks
  5. B

EBay cheap Torque Convertors

Hmmmm....Wouldn't surprise me......Really? no Belt for a Commercial Unit?....their losing out!
  6. B

Well...The Tire will be around 16" Tall.....The Bike in theis Pic....Not with that Little Front wheel though..lol
  7. B

..Thanks.....a Dayco Belt would be an easy upgrade..
  8. B

Thanks guys....The price sure isn't bad.......yeah I'll probably be using a 5horse for now.
  9. B

How many of you have used or are using one of the cheapo Torque Convertors like Ebay sellesr have?.....$60 or so.. Do they last long?...I'm 200 lbs..so.....lol.. A lot of it would prob be based on the Gear Ration of the rear Sprocket?
  10. B

10 INCH SPOKED WHEEL NEEDED

Need 10 Inch Spoked Front Wheel..Any leeds appreciated..photo of rear Wheel for Example..
  11. B

Air Vane Governor Engine for Mini Bikes?

Yeah, I guess it's just a matter of where to attach the Cable and what Springs to use & where. The Clinton I have has no Gov,even with the Throttle Plate nearly closed..it ran away pretty fast!..Had to ground the spark plug fast!..lol
  12. B

7" MagType Wheel..Trade for 10" Spoke Front..

Need a 10" Front Wheel/tire(?) (To Match as close as possible ) for My Mini..Have this 7" Mag Type Aluminum..assume its a Rear?..Not bad condition.. Pics tell the story.
  13. B

Bent Frame?..

Thinking about buying this one, You can see the initial damage,but is the frame tweeked?...hard to tell... it's an hour 1/2 from Me...don't know if it's worth the Drive..Anyone Know what the Maker is?..lol