Recent content by beaker

1. beaker

new ride coming to wisconsin

That is VERY cool and VERY origional...can't wait to see it in person:thumbsup:
  2. beaker

WI members

Ok I'm in too...I sent a PM with info
  3. beaker

cheetah clutch cover

you can see the bike face to face if you like and lookover whatever you need. The bike is largely origional and around 15 minutes away from you. I replied to your PM with my number
  4. beaker

How could I make one of these fit?

your right...1/16" shim will get it there
  5. beaker

Cheetah parts list models 200 and 250

Cool, looking forward to the pic's when you have it done. I found an origional brochure that I hadn't seen before, but i have to take it to work to scan it because it won't fit my scanner (10.5 x 10.5) I need to do some fiberglass repairs on the converter cover, I'm going to try and have...
  6. beaker

Cheetah parts list models 200 and 250

I found an origional Cheetah parts list. Anyone who's working on one of these...hopefully this will help:thumbsup
  7. scan00068

scan00068

8. scan000515

scan000515

9. scan000418

scan000418

10. scan000321

scan000321

11. beaker

Got the Cheetah out of storage...finally

Pj, let me know if you want any close ups of any thing on the bike, I plan to start tearing it down soon so let me know...there's some pretty good cobble jobs on here mostly due to my Dad couldn't stand rattlely fender noises. Demons are one of my favorite Mopars of all...fairly light cars...
  12. beaker

Got the Cheetah out of storage...finally

Thanks for the coments on the bike and the car:wink: Everything is mostly there for the bike but the wiring is a mess, the fiberglass needs some repairs, I don't think I'll need a full nut and bolt resto, but you know how it goes when you get into it. Here's some pic's of the bee for those...
  13. super_bee_019

super_bee_019

14. great_lakes_004

great_lakes_004

15. scan000716

scan000716