Recent content by Bevelsd

1. B

Classic car, will trade for minibike

I had a 73 Pinto back in the day like the one in this photo...Never gave me any problems and was fun to drive. I had the white and orange hatchback for several years and could fit my Honda 70 inside when the back seat was folded down. Sold to a buddy and he dropped in a V6 and five speed from a...
  2. B

honda fat cat?

Looks like a house of cards..One good shake and it would fall into pieces.
  3. B

70's trike

Yep you better grab that one before I decide to make the one hour trip from Nashville and buy it myself.:devil2:
  4. B

No spark... can I get some help?

Have you tried wiring the black wire that comes out of the left side of the engine case directly to the long black wire that goes into the coil?
  5. B

My two CT70's

Turned out to be a beautiful clear day so I thought I'd give my Honda CT70's a wash and wax. The black is a 1978 and the red is a 93. The 78 sports a KO 1970 chrome Exhaust and polished engine cases and the 93 has a K2 chrome muffler guard and aftermarket luggage rack. Both are tagged and titled...
  6. B

Bought Tonight on CL. What Is This?

What ever it is it has a Honda CT90 muffler and luggage rack on it
  7. B

"honda""

Wow. Did anyone get killed in that wreck? Not yet...No way in H**L I'd touch that death trap.
  8. B

Posting for a friend.

Bird JC Penny Golden Pinto sprayed black I'd guess.
  9. B

well at least its unique

Just add a mower deck and you'll have a fine little sulky.:shrug:
  10. B

Rear Brake

I noticed this thread today after almost ramming my Golden Pinto into my own parked car. I'm more used to riding my Honda CT70's and am trying to get used to this mini's left side brake. Like most old school minis my foot brake is on the left side and it's taken me a few try's at getting used...
  11. B

Please help with ID of mini

Elementary Watson..Case closed
  12. B

Ct70?

I own four CT70's between 1970 and 93. Your head tag with the build date is not matching up with your vin number. You might want to check the vin number on the frame itself. That's stamped on the lower left side above the engine case. The Silver Tag CT70's were the built during the first three...
  13. B

High Speed Front Forks

Maybe the forks were to slow for the frame?
  14. B

Rusty Mtd find

Get a vat and dip the whole thing in PB Blaster for a month? :shrug:
  15. B

Foremost JC Pennt Golden Pinto

That's something I was hoping to find out. The metal tag on the engine plate says JC Penny model 5306 by BIRD. I figure early 70's. I was real lucky with the engine and clutch. All I had to do was clean the carb and tank and it started right up. Took me more time to sand off the surface rust...