bigevilone2

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• hey ed sounds like a good idea.....butbthis reply did not come to my box i was just checking to see if you were online andi seen it on your board ....hows the taco ...too cold to paint
    Yeah, they have been doing that for a couple of months now. I think in my younger years I probably spent 10 years out there !! Let's get together and go out there, I haven't been there since they started it back up again.
    ed did you hear there is cruising on van nuys again 2nd wednesday of the month...tonight...im not going its to freakin cold
    A certain individual must not have been there, lucky for you and me, now we each have one win. haha He may have been there hiding when he saw you.
    That's kool ! Mine is still running strong. I only want to run it on gas. No alcohol, I don't like cleaning that stuff out after I ride. I had the Poet Podium set up at the Toy Run but no one showed up so I took the honors !!!! LOL !!!
    Hi Ed: been working a little on my new goat, Jesse had his 5hp briggs raptor rebuilt it's a nasty little motor, runs quicker than the 13hp big blocks and the stage 3 6.5hp. clones, now he'll have to just ride it harder.
    Was gonna come up Sat. morning but the weather looked messed up at Gorman. Hope you can get back tonight !
    Hey FTG,
    Gonna try and make it up there. I'd like to see that goat with the 8hp ! I've been working on 2 mini's myself. Another swing arm Bonanza with a brand new 3 1/2hp tecumseh flattie and a LIL INDIAN with a clone for my buddy that I came up with last time. FLATHEADS FOREVER !!
    You going to make the Turkey shootout 27th & 28th? nice track but no room for diggs, sometime we're going to have a long ride and there's plenty of space around here to drag race, we'll let you guys know when. Been working on my next goat it's getting close to done, with an 8hp flat head tecumseh.
    ed i have the taco frame back from sand blaster but it needs a little metal work before it paint i'll be home today
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…