Recent content by billyariks1

1. B

Tell me how to pay for mounting studs. bariks@frontiernet.net. Thanks

Tell me how to pay for mounting studs. bariks@frontiernet.net. Thanks
  2. B

Bought a '68 Rupp C-250 from a guy down in Sparta Tn. (Yeh, another bike from Sparta.) This one...

Bought a '68 Rupp C-250 from a guy down in Sparta Tn. (Yeh, another bike from Sparta.) This one is complete and running. Very little to do to it besides ride.
  3. B

Were there any Rupps built without front suspensions? This guy is offering one and I only have a...

Were there any Rupps built without front suspensions? This guy is offering one and I only have a pic to go by. He told me the front forks are solid?
  4. B

My 1st Hornet is a small one that I picked up down in Sparta Tn. That's the one with the Blue...

My 1st Hornet is a small one that I picked up down in Sparta Tn. That's the one with the Blue Metallic color. Someone sprayed it yellow (mostly) for some reason. The 2nd on is a larger frame w/ handlebars that curve up and over to you.
  5. B

I own 2 Hornets. Any ideas on what the original colors were? One of them use to be Metallalic...

I own 2 Hornets. Any ideas on what the original colors were? One of them use to be Metallalic Blue. The other one I can't tell yet.
  6. B

"Before and After" pics

Yer Bike Awesome. Would like to find something like that up here. During.. After, minus brake, Clutch/chain guard, and front fender.
  7. B

Im nearly finished with a Hornet I bought off a guy down in Sparta. He said he'd had it for 18...

Im nearly finished with a Hornet I bought off a guy down in Sparta. He said he'd had it for 18 years and it had not been started in 3 years. I also picked up a larger Hornet frame from someone here in Crossville. Alot of work there but the frame is straight. I've had a little Manco with a strong...