Biodude

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• my email Lannyyeakle2@gmail.com I also have a couple mud bugs trikes and Alsport trisport thanks
    well hello cowboy joe nice to be on here again. Dont get on much at all here. I have or soon want to get a old Bob- cat mini trike. I hear there pretty rare trike. I was told you might have from a memeber on the mini bike go cart page about tri cat bodies that possible fit until I get the right one. he directed me to here. I am also missing the back axel and seat. Only have the front wheel fender handle bars and fram
    You should do very well on the open market with whichever one you want to sell. Thanks so much for trying to help me out.

Gary
    Biodude
    Biodude
    Thanks! I will probably sit on them a little longer until I find time to mess with them. I hope you find something!

Blaine
    Hi Blaine,

Thanks for responding. It sounds like they need to be gone thru, rebuilt, jetted...ect. I'm actually looking for one that has been cleaned, and gone thru with new internals ect already. I also do not know that much about the Dellorto's either hence I wanted to find one that has been already done and ready to bolt on. I know the value of these carbs and ready to pay up for what I'm looking for.

Gary
    Hi,
    Cagun Cowboy gave me your name in the hopes you might have a clean altogether Dellorto MB22A carb for an H50 engine. I have a '69 Roadster as well and would like to install a MB carb on it. If you don't have one, he thought maybe you knew of someone who does. Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks,

Gary
    Biodude
    Biodude
    I actually have 3. I had big plans, but then life happens and they sit there collecting dust. I would consider selling possibly one of them, but I would like to keep 2 for sure. I have not been into any of them, so I don't know anything about jetting and such. I can send you photos if you like.

Blaine
    Money sent! Thanks John! Please send to:
    Blaine Krugerud
    c/o Bioclean Mobile Wash
    2151 Mustang Drive
    Mounds View, MN 55112

Now I have all of these extra parts. I need to find another Lil Indian Sabre, 6000 or so to restore.
    Hi,

2 sets is $22 shipped. Just give me your shipping address & I'll get them right out.

Payment by paypal gift is fine... to biker.scum@att.net. If you prefer to send payment, cash, check, money order, rolls of coins... all good :)

John Lindsay
    983 Chamomile Lane
    Brentwood, Ca. 94513

Thanks,

John
    Hi,
    Yes, I have some left.... $10/set +$2 shipping for any number of sets.

Paypal, check, MO, cash... whatever works for you.

Thanks,

John
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…