Recent content by blakeusa

1. B

Rupp Color Codes

I think I am purple metalic or its purple under the black spray can job. Blake A | Web Site Development | Ashford CT
  2. B

Tire Removal and Replacement Rupp Plastic?

Thanks I saw that, They look like plastic rim covers like hub caps that are held on with old rusty acron nuts.
  3. B

Rupp Color Codes

Anyone know what color codes were used on the early Rupps. Was told this is chopper style - and the original color was a purple color. Plan on sandblasting and painting or powdercoating the frame.
  4. B

Tire Removal and Replacement Rupp Plastic?

I think my rims are plastic off an early Rupp. Are there any special methods to doing this not to damage the rim
  5. B

Can you ID this frame

The original color looks light purple. Think I will sandblast and either paint or powdercoat and then go from there. Thanks
  6. B

Can you ID this frame

Thats SOOOO Cool. Now I gotta restore this bad boy.... back to it's glory. Any other ideas on restoration would be appreciated. What motor to put in it? Color Code of original paint? Can you get those side covers?
  7. B

Can you ID this frame

Anyone :shrug: Also what do you think its worth--- http://www.blakeadesigns.com/#!mini-bike-photo/c1s8t