Recent content by blownsi

1. B

Harbor F. 6.5hp on sale

There is a coupon in my local flyer this week for the 99.99 price in store. The only problem is that it says not valid with any other offer so I'm guessing no 20% off.
  2. B

How do I return HF Clone to stock linkage setup?

Thank you supernova. I don't plan on doing any internal mods. This is bike strictly being built for the bathroom/concession stand runs at the local drag strip. So the black spring connects the governor arm to the throttle arm? Thanks I'll try it out.
  3. HF

HF

4. B

Thanks Supernova. Yes I would like to return it to fully stock first before I ever tinker with it. I'm probably wrong her but I prefer to get a engine fully broken in before doing any sort of modifications. Redgokart: The bike (and engine) are at my dad's house because he has a much...
  5. B

Thanks Cheezy. So now I know that the connecting point under the tank is the governor arm. I've looked in both of those places you suggested and I still don't understand what the throttle arm is supposed to be connected to. I currently have the linkage attached from the governor arm to the...
  6. B

Yep. The old guy that I talked to said that he thought he could just bolt up the linkage assembly from his previous engine but couldn't figure out how to. The engine looks new and the tank is dry as if it's never had fuel in it. It doesn't smell either.
  7. B

Yes, as mmisterbungl said I am just trying to return it to stock for use on a minibike instead of whatever they were trying to do with it to make it run their power washer. The engine has never even been fired. They bought it and basically disassembled the air cleaner/throttle assy and then...
  8. B

I bought a HF clone off craigslist that someone had a DIY linkage setup on. I have all of the original parts to return it to stock but I have no pictures or anything on how this works. From what I've found here by searching is that there is a linkage and spring coming from under the tank that...