Recent content by bpoirier

1. B

Rlv gold stretching

Try a Regina Gold 35 chain. I've found them to be way better than the RLV gold chains.
  2. B

Briggs Animal block- drilled and tapped?

The holes under the flywheel are drilled and tapped. I'm thinking the correct lighting coil and flywheel would work ok. Depending on how early the block is the starter holes may not be drilled. I'm pretty sure everything after a gen 2 block is drilled for the starter. You'll just have to take...
  3. B

Briggs Animal ID/Help??

Yes it is.
  4. B

3 Disc Racing clutches; Suggestions/Recommendations?

There's lots of disc clutches out there. I have raced karts for the past 9 years. The engines range from stockers to opens. The best disc clutches for the money are Bully or Martinbuilt. You can usually find a good rebuilt Bully or Martinbuilt for about $175. The Goldie Locks clutch is a copy of...
  5. B

Briggs Animal ID/Help??

I can help. Is the front of the block smooth or does it have ribs in it? The ribbed blocks are stronger and of a later generation. All animals are dual bearing and cast iron sleeved. The very first generation animals did not have a good flywheel on them. The later generations went first to a Jr...
  6. B

Briggs Animal Whats the Highest Hp rating on them???

I can help you get started with an animal build. I have lots of motors and parts. I've been racing them on my karts for the past 8 years. I've built a few for mini bikes. They make lots of power and are very reliable. I just got done with my all billet animal build. They can be rather expensive...
  7. B

5.5 intek 206

The Intek block is different than a 206 Briggs Animal. It only has a bearing on the PTO side. It also has a governor which can be removed but not recommended unless you go to a animal flywheel or a after market billet flywheel. All the ones I've seen have a plastic lobe cam as well. The cranks...
  8. B

Raceseng roller rockers

All of them for $125 or just one set? Please let me know I am interested.
  9. B

World Formula B&S ?

The world formula has a 7100rpm rev limiting coil. They make great power between 4000 and the limiter.
  10. B

wanted powerdyne 6" front wheel

I think I may have a front and rear wheel fro a Powerdyne Rail. Is that what you need?
  11. B

Mini bikes assembled in USA story

The assembly plant is about an hour east of me.
  12. B

Anybody need a speedway shrike

Did you get the bike? I have one and love it. Very nice to ride.
  13. B

Animal, 206 and WF questions

If I was home I could help you out with lots of pictures. I have several animal motors and have built and raced them for several years. I'll be back home in a couple weeks. I'm sure I can help you out.
  14. B

Briggs animal build

Intek heads have a d shaped intake port. They also use flathead style valve spring retainers. Animal heads have a round intake port and use a valve spring retainers and split locks. Have you gotten the animal finished and fired up? I built an animal for Buckeye and he loves it. I used a Dyno-002...