Recent content by brad7r

1. B

chain tensioner

if i remove one link it is super tight but they way it now is just right but still loose the tensioner will do the trick thanks for the posts
  2. B

Chain too short!

ACE hardware sells links and master links
  3. B

chain tensioner

my chain rattles like CRAZY is there a post on how to make these chain tensioners?:grind::hammer::thumbsup:
  4. B

HELP tuning 3hp brigs

thankyou! ill have to try that tommorow and see how it goes and the chain rattles like crazy is their a post on how to make those chain tensioner things? thanks
  5. B

HELP tuning 3hp brigs

everything is fine i was jsut messing around with the tuning and now its out of whack
  6. B

HELP tuning 3hp brigs

i have a briggs i belive its a 3hp pullout choke and all that jazz model # is 80202 it was running funny and i tried adjusting the screw on the carb and now it always bogs out at high speeds how can i fix this or where can i find the factory default setting on the screw?
  7. B

I thought I'd try a go ped

that is so coool! looks really good too and you got alot of room to put a seat great job man:thumbsup:
  8. B

What kind of bike is this ?

!!! i was jsut looking at this i basicaslly live 30 minutes away from bothell is it really worth $60? thinking about buying it?
  9. B

where can i go to have someone weld a minibike frame

yess i know i want to see some pics first tho
  10. B

welll ive beeen on craigslist non stop and ebay and nothing? so if you find a roller let me know:wink:
  11. B

will nitrious do anything??

i wouldnt get them i were you..big waste of money the can only last like 2 seconds so u constatly have to get more
  12. B

engine with gears

:wink:alright...thanks
  13. B

ive been looking looking looking cant find anything please hhelp!!
  14. B

Custom Tanks

i havent personally made one but those fire extinguisher gas tanks are pretty cool:weld::thumbsup:
  15. B

selling all of my stuff!

carberators?