Recent content by brett066

1. B

another what is it.....

Ahhh. Ok. Any idea what vintage or roundabout anyway?
  2. B

another what is it.....

Ah, thank you my good sir! I almost told him a bird but wasn't sure.....the forks reminded me of a bird eng. Bike I used to have, but I'm not real good at knowing these old bikes by sight. Lol
  3. B

another what is it.....

Hey guys! My uncle just sent me a couple pics of a mini he picked up at a yard sale and wanted to know what it was......I don't know, but I figured yall would be my best bet. Thanksin advance. ......and GO
  4. B

Tillotson HD too much??

Hey guys, haven't really been on in a long time, but I came across a pair of really clean looking tillotson hd carbs for what I feel is a pretty good price (if I can use them).....I am starting a 460cc clone project soon and I guess my question is, does anyone have personal experience or maybe...
  5. B

Anyone use the the 8 hp predator

^^ Scratch that. Just checked this morning and 8 available.........i might have to get me one of these.....I had no idea!!!! Thanks guys!!
  6. B

I stand corrected!!......although it says they have 0 in stock...
  7. B

301cc predator motor mount

Thanks kovert
  8. B

I'm in the process of putting one on the kilowatt. I wasn't really looking for one, but got a good deal on it. ($100, very low hour, still under warranty) I put on an rlv pipe, 390 carb, and k/n. Probably end up swapping in a 390 cam too, I've heard it's a decent low buck upgrade. However , if I...
  9. B

Mailbox Massacre

Well, got tired of looking at the ugly mailbox and got carried away with the spray paint. Lol. I went with the whole fake patina thing since it was pretty rough to start with and didnt feel like doing bodywork on a mailbox. It started getting dark on me so I had to stick it back out so theyd...
  10. B

Billet rods and pistons

Awesome. Appreciate it bud. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
  11. B

Billet rods and pistons

Any specs on the " custom billet clone rod $30) Thanks.
  12. B

OHH compatible cams????

Yes thank you!!!!
  13. B

OHH compatible cams????

Hey guys, freshening/hopping up the overhead valve tec motor to put on the boys' kart, and I was wondering if there is a steel cam(stock spec or mild perf) that i can switch out the plasic cam for while i have it cracked open????
  14. B

billet h50 rod on ebay!!

The ohv motors are model #'s ohh50, ohh55, and ohh60.
  15. B

billet h50 rod on ebay!!

Not mine, but stumbled across it looking for ohh parts. Neat looking piece!! Tecumseh Billet Con Rod H50 5HP Motorsport Rupp Taco Ruttman Mini Bike TT500 | eBay