Recent content by Brrrap

1. Brrrap

Wanted: Kawasaki Coyote MB-1A Recoil Starter Assembly

I bought a beautiful NOS recoil assembly for mine last year. This link (http://vintagekawasaki.com) shows the one I bought. They are currently sold out but you have to check back often for new listings. I'm looking for an original gas petcock for mine. Anyone know of one?
  2. Brrrap

Happy New Year OldMiniBikes

Happy New Year everyone! I'm hoping 2019 finds more time for me to restore my Kawasaki Coyote! Actually the prospects look good. Wish me luck!
  3. Brrrap

1970 Kawasaki Coyote throttle trouble?

I have no part #'s for the assembly. At one time we had a member that posted the manuals for a Coyote on photobucket but I never got them, and now it seems the images are no longer available. If anyone knows where to get them let me know too. Also Justin, if I can be of any more photo help...
  4. Brrrap

Ahh, no time like the present
  5. Brrrap

Justin, I have one that I can share some pics of. I'm busy right now heading for work, but i'll snap some for you and post them tomorrow.
  6. Brrrap

Kawasaki Jalopy/RatRod!!!

:thumbsup:
  7. Brrrap

kawasaki coyote projects

Oops, sorry I should clarify mine is from a MB-1. Might they be the same? I honestly don't know.
  8. Brrrap

kawasaki coyote projects

rtmartinez4, I have a very nice restored housing that can help with measurements or pictures or whatever. Coyotes are really tough when it comes to gathering restoration parts. I'm happy to help with info. Stay in touch
  9. Brrrap

Coyote project

Scottessey, I realize this was a while ago, But I need some help if possible. Do you guys still have the ability/program to cut the plates for the trees? And can I buy 4 Plates and 4 tubes for the forks? I need to build 2 sets of front forks for my Coyote projects. Man I hope you can Help !
  10. Shipment received/Contents

Shipment received/Contents

These are the pictures I took the day I received a bulk of parts.
  11. Shipment received/Contents

12. Shipment received/Contents

13. Shipment received/Contents

14. Shipment received/Contents

15. Shipment received/Contents