1. B

Motor advice - Bad dog Gigantic

I have been looking at tillitson - I cant find the 212R
  2. B

Yes - tav torq converter
  3. B

I’m going to build a bad dog gigantic. I’m not looking for speed as most of the time will be 10 mph or less for off road no trial riding. I talked to bad dog and he said 8 tooth front because I don’t care about speed. So what motor ? He has a 6.5 Koehler , 10hp tech - this one is spendy. I...
  4. B

Heald Super Bronc vt1012e

400 OBO, any takers
  5. B

Back up for sale! I'm moving so I really want it to go to a nice home. 600$ OBO. I will help ship, (uship is probably the best method) comes with various parts and cables. Build diagram, and a spare 8hp. Location : midvale UT, Payment, money order, check, PayPal Will even trade for high...
  6. B

bump. :hammer: this is a classic i cant believe nobody is interested? let me know your best offer . the worst i can say is no. :scooter:
  7. B

its like a battery tray. L bracket that is bolted to the front with a metal strap.
  8. B

1250 obo?
  9. B

Heald Super Bronc vt1012e. (Has the vt8 name plate?) it looks to be 95% original. 10 hp Tecumseh with electric start and original key!! and alternator. working original head and brake light. original seat (great wood) it has the optional front brake. new chain, and new rear brake. runs good ...
  10. B

how fast can everyones mini bike go??

12mph wide open!!! it does pop wheelies and can hill climb :)
  11. B

any one have a montgomery wards MB?

that looks like the best idea, . what brake did you use. alot of the universals look short in there picture
  12. B

5/8 to 3/4 output shaft

lol i did find that after i posted this one. thats the problem with newbies on the forum. oops .
  13. B

Clinton E-65 powered Bonanza

where did you get that tank? me likey
  14. B

any one have a montgomery wards MB?

im trying to replace the rear band brake and the universal ones have a different mounting system than what i believe is the original( bottom is a flat with a hole in it that mounts to a fixed bracket. the top has a L shaped rod that hook into a lever). i will add pics tomorrow. thanks for your time
  15. B

5/8 to 3/4 output shaft

i know! i just wanted to try to be cheap. oh well?