1. B

Sears 4+4 resto

One sharp bike.
  2. B

Hey friends<Just wondering

Sorry im not savy enough to post photos at this time but i appriciate it
  3. B

Thank for you for your responce,its the whole wheel and sprocket i will try that and make sure the bearings are seated properly.
  4. B

have you ever heard that could be so far off?
  5. B

thank you thats what ill do.
  6. B

just thinking the bearings are not seated.
  7. B

yes the wheels and tires are built up.
  8. B

Im building a mini bike from a kit just mocking it up.After i got my azsa wheels on and rolled the back wheel and noticed it wasnt running straight at all about a half inch wobble out of line i can deal with it but is it the norm?And the front wheel isint much better.Thanks.
  9. B

Joined not long ago

Thank you for the responses,Ive decided to keep the 6in.wheels.
  10. B

Joined not long ago

Just got my mini bike kit that i've been waiting for,i orderd a 5 inch wheel size.My question is my tires measures 4.10/3.50-6 so its got to be a 6 inch wheel or do 5 inch wheels needs 6 in tires?Also does oldminibikes.com sell parts or have a store to buy from?Thank you for your time.
  11. B

Looking for 6.5 Engine, no where is in stock

Hello first time posting anything here my Harbor freight said they were not getting any more shipments so I called the manager and she said the same thing she gave me the Harbor freight customer service no. and I got mine in 10 working days the no. is 1-800-444-3353.hope this helps.Free shipping.