Recent content by Cali dave

1. C

Hi guys needed a bit of help!

As the title says what kind of bike do you guys think this is? I want to rebuild it and need a roller for 300 looked decent to me what do y’all think?
  2. C

What kind of Bike is this? Gonna buy it tonight any help????

thanks man appreciate you taking the time to reply. glad i passed up! will definitely find a better one
  3. C

i have a 200ex i love that girl but she is down right now due to unknown reasons with the startup. gotta take her in tomorrow. After she went down i started looking more into street style minibikes like the ones coming outta LA
  4. C

Well that pretty much sums it up. Thanks guys for steering me away on that one. I will look around even more. I don’t really care about cost either just want something sick
  5. C

The Official Bonanza Mini Bike Thread . . .

Nice frame bro! I’m in Cali too hell yeah
  6. C

Hi Manchester my name is David. I live in fresno California and I am the current owner of a ct200uex and I love that bike and absolutely rips in my local river. but I am looking more into street style bikes with some mods here and there on the side. Been looking but for a nice frame bike with a...
  7. C

Thanks a lot everyone for your info! Helped so much thanks again! Are the forks come bent stock on these? Thnx!!
  8. C

These are so hard to come by where I live that the shape doesn’t even matter I’m gonna restore it a bit (paint and seat) these are going for about 7 with the seat but I want to know if the frame is indeed a good frame
  9. C

The seller wants 550 as it is with no seat
  10. C

Hi as title says please!