Recent content by Camjamsdad

1. C

Carb choice on Predator 212

Would this also be beneficial for the Chikuni's?
  2. C

Hydraulic brake question

Words of wisdom. If you have a heavily modified 212, or similar, I wouldn't risk your life on the hydro brakes. Two different bikes, one highly modified, one billet internals but no cam. Both bikes snapped the ear off of the chineseium caliper. It's a thin casting. If you want to know fear, try...
  3. C

Mega Moto suspension forks now available for $80

I have a DB with MBX11 forks. I used a the small steel trailer fender sold by Northern Tool for like $15. It's bare raw steel. Slide it on top of the tire in between the 4 holes on the forks. Poked a sharpie in the hole. Drilled 2 holes on each side of the fender, primed and painted them black...
  4. C

Champion rockers install on UT2 head?

Just a heads up. Vegas Carts has the old style Champion Shaft rockers in stock. I picked up a set the other day since people prefer the old over new. $19.95 plus shipping
  5. C

fuel, and clutch engagement?

I gave up with all the different carbs and went back to a bored stock carb. Rejetted and a 140 etube. The motor likes it. As for the clutch you could switch to a black spring or buy a box stock clutch which is set to 2800 rpm if I recall
  6. C

Motovox Doodle

I'd try the for sale section. Not knocking your deal but these appear on craigslist all the time for $50. or less. They're pretty much unwanted. Most members here have a couple laying around. I give away parts from mine here whenever I can help someone out.
  7. C

Motovox Doodle

No wonder he isn't around any more
  8. C

I'm thinking of taking a roadtrip

Wow that's a long trip to make on a minibike.
  9. C

K&N style intake, operate in the rain? Rain Shroud?

It depends on how much water. A little water is actually good for it. It'll decarbon the head and valves. It will run cooler and prevent detonation. Too much water will possibly contaminate the oil, or even short the ignition. Or worst case, hydrolock the engine and bend the rod or valves.
  10. C

Motovox Doodle

You can always use the little motor for a generator or water pump. the motorized bicycle crowd loves them
  11. C

Lets see your Christmas Lights

Happy Birthday? Never seen that before although technically it fits. My Dad has the exact same Jimmy blow up, bought it from Lowes a couple years ago. I'm done with lights. I'm done with Christmas. I give cash or gift cards. Although this year I'm going super ultimate lazy and giving a card...
  12. C

212 predator stock rod strength

All that's gonna happen is a slight amount of aluminum will gall to the rod journal of the crank. Then it will build up. Then seize up. At that point is where the magic happens. Things disappear. Things like your money and possibly your life. In true magic fashion things can reappear, like...
  13. C

Remember these? Yale automotive engine overhaul pellets

Many of the popular leak sealers used liquid glass. The best I've found is k&b block sealer. Silcate and liquid copper. It sealed freeze cracks between cylinders in an old car I had once. Drove it for a couple years afterwards. I've also used it several times for leaking head gaskets as well.
  14. C

babys here

Congrats. There's pics around here for a 212 powered stroller. Girls aren't much different than boys when it comes to the need for speed.