Recent content by cares

1. C

1973 Shortster decals

decals for x-90 That is exactly what I needed. Thanks
  2. C

1973 Shortster decals

I need a picture of the proper placement of the tank decals on a 1973 HD Shortster. Thanks
  3. C

Shortster length of fork stem

shortster stem Gumpit and Marcus,,,,,,, BIG thank you...... it worked. loosened up the bolts on the forks and slid the triple tree up.... Thanks again....
  4. C

shortster stem Thanks for the picture....... Let me try that is afternoon. I'll let you know the outcome. Again, thanks
  5. C

shortster stem this is a picture of the 'no stem' on the Shortster. Could have the tube slid down? thanks for all your help.
  6. C

shortster stem Thanks Gumpit..... now I'll have to find the correct pipe. There is a threaded pipe but it stops short about 3" before it goes into the plate by the handle bars. Sounds like a winter project. Thanks, again
  7. C

Length of tube Great picture. Now is there a pipe/tube that the large nut (located between the tank and the handle bars? What does that large silver nut connect to? Thanks
  8. C

Does the stem on a HD Shortster to all the way to the top of the handle bars or is there a 3" space between the handle bars and the upper base of the front fork?
  9. C

Help starting X-90

I just purchased a HD X-90. I think the bike was 'pieced together'. It has an oil tank and is oil injected. What type of oil do I use? 2 stroke or regular oil? The gas cap has SAE 40 oil imprinted on the cap. Do I mix the oil and gas? Where is the 'kill switch'? Thanks for all and any help.
  10. C

parts for a X90 Shortster

I am in need of a coil and plug wire for my '73 HD Shortster (90cc). Where can I get parts. I contacted my HD dealer and they just brushed me off saying 'nothing is available" Thanks for your help
  11. C

location of serial # on X90

Thanks for the information....... Apparently my serial # plate has been removed and where is it on the engine? The only # I see is a B430 Again, thanks
  12. C

location of serial # on X90

I have found an engine serial # but is there a number on the frame of a '73 HD X90? Thanks
  13. C

'47 Doddlebug and Go Devil

I am selling my totally restored '47 Doddlebug. Starts on 2-3 kicks. New tires. Pictures available. $3500.00 Selling '60 Go Devil (fold up/suitcase scooter). Just restored with black powder coated frame and handlebars. The seat has been reupostured. I'm having trouble tuning in the carb but...
  14. C

Small Cycle Carb.

Do you know the diameter of the end that goes into the manifold? I need something 0.67 inches Thanks
  15. C

Are carbs interchangable?

I plan on removing it from the motor after June 13. I'll try to get better pictures and more information. Thanks