Recent content by cdoublejj

1. cdoublejj

Rupp / Fuji / Gemini 80cc crank removal and seals? ( Fuji 80 F480 )

thank you! i'll see if i can metal spudger or putty knife in there and slide it out EDIT: any one have a manual. i'm wondering how to stick the gears and ball bearings back in,, or rather the order of the gears. i the balls go in with grease
  2. cdoublejj

i don't see any nuts, it it's spline then it's a press fit. it's smooth as a babys ass, minus the burrs. the only thing i can figure is the holes on the side the of thise clutch pack that can't be photographed, aka the inside wall, have holes that look might fit a special spanner and i've seen...
  3. cdoublejj

it could be splined but, there is no nut to take off the end. i cant imagine it's a press fit. i did see a funny looking wrench with two nubs that look to fit in some holes on the ....inside edge.... of the clutch pack?
  4. cdoublejj

answer: ebay good luck with crank seals that aren't rock hard though
  5. cdoublejj

anyone know how i can get the clutch end off the crankshaft? it's all round and smoot, no slots or bolts. idk if it's threaded on or pressed on. FI i can get it off. can i get crank seals for it? EDIT: Fuji 80 F480 EDIT: in fact i could probably use a whole manual. looks like i may need tools?
  6. cdoublejj

I hear you knoking...

lol! I remeber when a nut got my cousins briggs, they still run it sans nut but, shes ugly on the inside now. :P
  7. cdoublejj

help with a model a ???

pich shows right side up when i save it and view it. looks like the thing never went to waste over the years. it's incredible how much stuff folks recycle. looks like cool little project and possible begging to a cool little rod one day.
  8. cdoublejj

supercharged Tecumseh suggestions

WOW thanks for the pic! That make sense. Now i'm curious to see what some different fire slot patterns would look like on clear head with a slow mo camera. i know it wouldn't change much but, it would be cool to see it not work, i know that sounds odd and or hopeful. I have to wonder if any...
  9. cdoublejj

tecumseh Motorsports cam for the OHH #37536k any info?

is that ball bearing side cover HS?
  10. cdoublejj

Building a high performance HS40!

i'm curious to see how this runs. i have the same piston and plan on getting the ARC billet rod for my HS40 as well. Best of luck and look forward to more photos. :) EDIT: i still have no solid info on aftermarket springs and retainers, looks like i need to learn me some dimensions and sizes...
  11. cdoublejj

Machine shops?

man, i'd love to find a machine shop that can do 3 angle valve jobs as well 3 angle jobs on flat head blocks
  12. cdoublejj

OHH designation?

What does the OHH designation mean? Over Head Horizontal? Overhead horizontal heavy duty?
  13. cdoublejj

straight shot intake for HS40 and 50's

anyone tried it?
  14. cdoublejj

Billet cranks for tecumseh???

i apologize if this is in the wrong section. I found this tonight and was wondering if anyone has referenced any of these to fit any tecumsehs. would love to put a billet crank in my hs40.