Recent content by Chief Paul

1. PunkinBaby

PunkinBaby

My Dog
  2. Chief Paul

New member - 66 yr old looking to buy a CT200

Ok. I will be moving to the CT200 group after this post. Need to be careful using non-automotive lithium ion batteries. They can swell then explode if exposed to high heat. Comments continued at CT200 group . . .
  3. Chief Paul

Ok. I will be moving to the CT200 group after this post. Need to be careful using non-automotive lithium ion batteries. They can swell then explode if exposed to high heat. Comments continued at CT200 group . . .
  4. Chief Paul

Thanks for the tip Doug. I have purchased a replacement 3/4" clutch that fits the new engine. I will also check to see if I need anything else before I swap engines. Need advise: Should I start posting my progress in the CT200 group? This is my first experience with posting on forums.
  5. Chief Paul

Update: New CT200 is on its way ;-} Amazon just shipped my order using UPS today ;-} This past experience with FedEx was the first issue I have had with damaged shipment. While waiting, I have been researching my electrical options. I have two 12 volt batteries that I was using as a...
  6. Chief Paul

Received damaged machine ;-{ Thanks jwitt for your Service! I received my CT200U today, ordered from Walmart. But . . . FedEx shipped it upside-down & dropped it on its end at least once. After unboxing, I discovered many scratches & a smashed steering stop. I straightened the steering...
  7. Chief Paul

Thanks everyone for the kind words! I hope to learn enough to make some good decisions on upgrading.
  8. Chief Paul

Hi everyone! I am an older man, 66 yr old, looking to buy a new CT200. I have been reading posts on the forum &was surprised to see how popular mini-bikes are. I was an Engineman in the Navy for 8 yrs. I enjoy working on all types of engines. My wife & I owned & operated a small engine...