Recent content by Cigar_Ski

1. C

Briggs and Stratton 208 cc 950 series engine

Does anyone know if performance parts for these engines are available or if Animal parts are interchangeable ? Thanks
  2. Drover seat

Drover seat

3. Drover seat

Drover seat

4. Toyoco

Toyoco

5. C

Broncco TX1 Green paint

Does anyone have a paint code number or something close to the original green color used on the TX1 ?
  6. C

Broncco TX1 Green paint

Does anyone have a paint code number or something close to the original green color used on the TX1 ?
  7. C

Tecumseh HS40 Help needed . Idles only.

Thanks everyone for the tips. I believe the stator had moved while torquing the bolts . After going through the steps to set the timing again and making sure the stator didn't move I buttoned it up and the old Toyoco is running great .
  8. C

Thanks for the response Dave. I don't remember re-checking timing after torquing the mag bolts so that is where I'll start when I get a couple hours in the garage . I kind of figured it was something with the timing but was hoping otherwise . I'll let you know how I make out next week sometime.
  9. C

The engine stalls when giving it more throttle. The new points were gapped at .020 on the high side of the cam and cleaned before starting, the piston was set at .035 btdc with a dial indicator, a electronic meter set on ohms was used while moving the stator plate to see the break in continuity...
  10. C

Toyoco Plant in NJ

Believe it or not I was friends with a guy in high school who's father had a junk yard in Bucks County Pa and he bought every thing when they went out of business. I remember he had toyocos to ride all around the junk yard. 40 years later I get the mini bike bug and the first one I bought on...
  11. C

@@Hot Dog Hut..Annual Minibike Swap meet and gathering@@

What does it take to put on a mini bike show swap meet ? I've been thinking of trying to do one in the Bristol Pa area outside of the Philadelphia area and near OldMiniBikes warehouse . Who needs that douche bag in Wayne NJ ?
  12. C

@@Hot Dog Hut..Annual Minibike Swap meet and gathering@@

There is a listing under minibike swap meet on Philadelphia's Craigslist that says Cancelled . Is this true ?
  13. C

Ruttman Horny Toad

Hmm... I guess i have been misinformed and will let the owner know what he really has. Thanks for the information. Ski
  14. C

Ruttman Horny Toad

Sorry for the delay.
  15. share292_toad

share292_toad