1. C

wtb: motovov 2.5hp and doodlebug 2.8hp engines

If buy any chance you come to nj i have one for free lol
  2. C

Black Mamba Cam

Can it be made to fit the old style , can't find one anywhere
  3. C

black mamba cam

Looking for a black mamba sr cam for old style 212 website says not available
  4. C

5 hp alky briggs

Still for sale runs great
  5. C

5 hp alky briggs

Sale pending
  6. C

5 hp alky briggs

5 hp Briggs has 3 stage header velocity stack air filter adapter not sure what else is done it came on a go kart and I just wanted the frame. Comes with a 5 gallon container of VP racing m1 meth and a nor am clutch with extra springs don't know if its any good , but the motor runs good. 100 obo...
  7. C

Briggs or Tecumseh 5/8 shaft engine

I have a 3.5 Briggs with no Carb you can have for free or a 99cc brand new predator with clutch for 50 firm 609 992 5435 I live in south jersey
  8. C

huge lot of parts including 3 mini bikes - cincinnati

Wish you lived closer lol its a steal!!
  9. C

5 hp briggs flathead gas tank

Looking for a gas tank for a 5 hp Briggs thanks
  10. C

22 mikuni bare cable?

Yeah I opened and the barrel fits perfect I'm just gonna take the cable out of the sleeve that's already on the kart and try to get the mikuni cable through
  11. C

22 mikuni bare cable?

Yeah the cable it came with has the barrel on it just wasn't sure if i could just pull the cable out and snake a new one in. Thanks that's what I wanted to know love this site good people:thumbsup:
  12. C

22 mikuni bare cable?

I have a 22 mikuni carb kit that came with just the bare cable , im I supposed to buy a sleeve to put this cable in. I been searching around and I cant find just a sleeve to put the cable in:shrug:
  13. C

212 predator gas cap

Thanks buddy I'll pm them
  14. C

212 predator gas cap

Looking for a gas tank cap for nonhemi predator thanks
  15. C

5 hp briggs flathead

If anyone is around south jersey they can have it for 30$ with a 3.5 hp that only runs with choke on just hate to see this sitting here can text pics of motors