Recent content by coldfusion11

1. C

Exhaust for a Side Popper

Here is the pipe that was fabbed up for my side popper. Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
  2. C

1984 Honda z50r - flywheel nut?

If you could look it up, that'd be awesome, but I probably wont be using it anytime soon. Thank you though for the thought. We got an impact wrench and took off the flywheel nut. I was instantly concerned when the impact ratcheted almost the whole time we were taking the nut off. The threads...
  3. C

You can still buy the gaskets for the exhaust. Look through the parts breakdown on OldMiniBikes warehouse. Use that for your flange template. I had water pipe exhaust for about 8 years. But with no suspension on the ruttman toad, the pipe ended up vibrating and bpuncing around enough, it tore the...
  4. C

I also have a side popper HXL35 motor. Im getting a custom pipe made this weekend for the bike. I will post pictures and as many measurements as I can of it. The biggest hurdle with these is finding or making a flange and bending the initial 90° bend. Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
  5. C

1984 Honda z50r - flywheel nut?

Hello, Im currently helping a friend of mine fix up his 1984 honda z50r. We are going to be removing the flywheel with the special pulling tool from motion pro, to change the points and condensor. My question is when we put it back together... Does any one know what the torque spec is for...
  6. C

Hello, I was reading a thread of yours all about your collection of honda mini bikes...

Hello, I was reading a thread of yours all about your collection of honda mini bikes. http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photo-collections/77364-hondas.html?highlight=1984+z50 Would you be able to help me figure out something I cant seem to find the info on. Lookinh for thenflywheel...