Recent content by colemanbaja

1. C

Warrior or Doodle Bug

I would choose the warrior to. I have brought it in sand pits and trails and it is perfect for that kind of stuff.
  2. C

Baja Carbon 6.5 back sprocket nut.

Get some locktite and put it on the nut. Thats what I did on mine and that was over 500 miles ago.
  3. C

Whos been out riding?

Was wondering whos been out on the trails this year and what you are riding. I've got a baja warrior and went for a 20 mile Ride last weekend( plus a total of 426 miles this year alone riding around our track!!!)
  4. C

Baja Carbon part needed

No, go to the clutch section. There is a plastic clutch cover there. You can also google pro mod upgrade clutch cover. This is an improved aluminum one. The stock one often breaks. If you use the stock one, drill holes into metal tabs and then you can put cotter pins into the hole to ho0ld the...
  5. C

Baja Carbon part needed

Monsterscooterparts.com has them. They have the ones for the mb165. (they are all the same, just different logos)
  6. C

PMR clutch cover...how good does it protect the clutch?

Great! Thanks for your info. I really didn't want to build my own. :smile:
  7. C

No, the plastic that goes on the metal tab( in the little slots). I hit it with my feet and it puts stress on thhe plastic breaking it. I don't care to keep putting it on all the time so was wondering if this set up would help me.
  8. C

I did that already. The problem I am having is the tabs that hold the cover on keep breaking. I seen this cover and was thinking it could fix the problem.
  9. C

I have a baja warrior and am sick of the broken plastic clutch covers. Do these Pmr aluminum covers protect the clutch good because I drive in lots of dusty conditions. Thanks, the linkis here-http://promodraceparts.com/ and scrolldown to clutch cover.
  10. C

Baja warrior chain tension

Thanks. I never thought of that.
  11. C

Baja warrior chain tension

The chain on my warrior is not tightning right. It is tight in one spot and lose in the other. I was wondering if this has happened to anybody else and if there is a fix for it. Thanks
  12. C

Anyone interested?

How much do you think they'll cost. I may be intrested if they are not to much.
  13. C

3/4" sproket 9 tooth

I was wondering if anybody knows where I can find one for a baja warrior. I am looking for one for the jackshaft to gear it down for the hills. Thanks
  14. C

baja warrior 60 tooth sproket

Thanks for the info. It also sounds like it will be a lot easier.
  15. C

baja warrior 60 tooth sproket

I am looking to gear it down for better hill climbing.