Recent content by corzacbri

1. corzacbri

where and what is windber, no i dont know anybody going. like i said they discountinued the...

where and what is windber, no i dont know anybody going. like i said they discountinued the parts for mine, if it wasnt for the engine and comet torgue converter already on it I would scrap the project. any help would be great.
  2. corzacbri

No Gumpit im not going to Windber, sorry. I found the part number for my axles but it has been...

No Gumpit im not going to Windber, sorry. I found the part number for my axles but it has been discontinued and I cant afford the 100 for a new one. there is no chance of you selling me one will pay shipping, Thanks Tim
  3. corzacbri

Hi Gumpit any chance you might want to sell one of those differentials in the pic you sent last...

Hi Gumpit any chance you might want to sell one of those differentials in the pic you sent last night. maybe one with the holes drilled in it, that way i could just bolt my hubs on. Let me know or send my a link to Larrys. Thanks man.
  4. corzacbri

Muskin Dune Cat

are the ones in the pic for sale and do they have a key way by chance
  5. corzacbri

Muskin Dune Cat

would work but the ends arent threaded for my wheels. do you know if I can just get the axle shaft itself.
  6. corzacbri

Muskin Dune Cat

thanks for the quick reply, as you can see the end where the spider gear attatches inside the differential broke off. Dont think it can be welded back on.
  7. corzacbri

Muskin Dune Cat

Hi guys got a Muskin Dune Cat, and got a question, the differential i think is a Peerless brand. one of the axle shafts is broke. i was wondering if I could just replace one shaft or would it be easier and cheaper to just put a one piece axle in it.
  8. corzacbri

Custom 3 Wheel bike

Thanks Hoppy, yes was going to go with a max torgue clutch and chain. the tires are 24" bike tires, i was thinking 14" trailer tires but need to install some 4 lug hubs, maybe go kart. as for the tank will need to get the petcock, line and filter. the engine itself has a fuel shut off on it. I...
  9. corzacbri

Custom 3 Wheel bike

Hi guys found this on Craigslist, Its a custom 3 wheel bike with a 6.5 hp honda clone engine. It just needs a clutch and chain. I was thinking of switching the back tires to maybe some different tires. The tank is a real harley tank, which i was wondering if it could be hooked up to the engine...
  10. corzacbri

New Three Wheeler

Not really sure if it was homemade, if so your right someone knows what they are doing. Will post more pics soon of the rear end and motor mounts. Not sure on the top speed but im thinking at least 40 mph, all i know is it flies.
  11. corzacbri

New Three Wheeler

çool thanks for all the answers. Whatever it is its cool and it flies.
  12. corzacbri

New Three Wheeler

No i dont think it has been modified, And the seat i think was added, I dnt think it original.
  13. corzacbri

New Three Wheeler

Hi Guys just got this on a trade. I have no idea who makes it, It doesnt look homemade. It has a 6.5 hp Honda clone engine. A Tav 2 torgue converter, Hydraulic back brakes, And FFFFFFFFFFFFlllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss. Does anyone possibly know how makes it...
  14. New Toy

New Toy

15. corzacbri

Converted Mower Go Kart with wheelie Bar

No I don't have an engine yet, I had just saw one at harbor Freight that was only 89 bucks. from the picture it looks like a Vertical Shaft. thanks for all the Help.