Recent content by crazy4minis

1. C

Where do you live at in az bigkid I am in peoria az thats a nice bild you have there what engine...

Where do you live at in az bigkid I am in peoria az thats a nice bild you have there what engine are you running?
  2. C

79cc Predator engine mods help

To answer your question on what to expect with the same mods as done to my engine.The hp will come up to 7 hp! However part of it is built off the rpms the rest is right off idle.My engine comes on strong in the mid range area about like a poor mans turbo no kidding.Its amazing however it took...
  3. C

I bought mine from both AGK and ebay.If you buy the carb on ebay make sure its a genuine mikuni and not a china knock off like I got the first time they suck! Shane at AGK knows this engine well and so do I so ether of us can help you with any questions you may have
  4. C

The only performance parts for the 79cc are a camshaft and valve springs. Through AGK which is a rewelded stock camshaft that will give you a cam with 0,48 added lift and a little more duration.I have a modified 79cc in my mini bike that I've been working on for well over one year now. Working...
  5. C

Carb and exhaust ideas for vintage chopper.

If your looking for the best overal performance. A mikuni vm is the best carb to be had. I run a 18mm on my mini with a open velicity stack. For exhuast I built that like all I build starting with a 1 inch header pipe and smooth radious bend back from the head.The pipe is only 11 iches long...
  6. C

For those who would like to know about performance mods to the 79cc predatore engine

I bought mine months ago.And have done many mods to it.Starting with a complete tear down right after removing it from the factory box.I first ran it stock just for fun.Right after began all the work.Once all apart the last to come out was the govener. I will say this now.Any performance parts...